Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
What about human lives?
a big issue in islamic law---specifically, who is
a legal target in islamic law. The issue is addressed
in the koran and hadiths. Do not expect to see
prosecutions of the men who videotaped the murders
they committed-----if allah says it's ok---it's ok.

Jesus are you uniformed. 80% of Gaza is destroyed. Even if we accept the death toll estimates provide by Gaza, it’s horrific. You have no problem with this horror because you’ve been conditioned to hate. Your hate even includes accepting thousands of dead children. Sick MFer!

80% of Gaza but only 2% of the people?

That's a backwards kind of genocide, right?

Again I don't give a rip about Islamic law because I care about innocent lives even if they don't.

It seems like a lose-lose situation but I think that I have to agree with the OP on this one. To sacrifice innocent people is horrible, and I'm sure there's other places to attack them at but a part of me is saying yes too but that's just a tiny fraction.

To sacrifice innocent people is horrible

But that's what Hamas does.

80% of Gaza but only 2% of the people?

That's a backwards kind of genocide, right?
Genocide...
Where the side committing genocide distributed almost 3 million doses of Polio vaccine to the population they are trying to destroy.

The Kabul hospital was responsible for dozens of deadly attacks on American and coalition troops until we blew it all to hell....
If the cowards are going to hide behind innocents you have no choice but to take it down..... you really can't win a war if you are afraid to kill....

People who don't want to hurt other people unless provoked.
oh----what is provocation? as far as I know so far----the INDIA DAY
PARADE in Manhattan, NY went ok even though the hindus paraded
a model of the Ram Temple and I think even a Ram idol. Muslims
did announce that the model of the temple and Ram is PROVOCATIVE
AGAINST MUSLIMS----a virtual hate crime----it HURT them

Jesus are you uniformed. 80% of Gaza is destroyed. Even if we accept the death toll estimates provide by Gaza, it’s horrific. You have no problem with this horror because you’ve been conditioned to hate. Your hate even includes accepting thousands of dead children. Sick MFer!
Why then had Hamas not surrendered.

Einstein you ain’t

Wake up! You are dreaming.

Uh,,,,Germany filed Charges against Zelensky for two acts (40km apart) of blowing up the pipeline. They found the proof.

Via Euro News:

• German prosecutors on Thursday issued the first arrest warrant in their investigation into the undersea explosions in 2022 that blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines to Europe.

• German media outlets reported in a joint report that federal prosecutors obtained an arrest warrant in June against a Ukrainian national who may be living in Poland.

• The individual was identified as Volodymyr Z. (what a strange coincidence?)

ZELENSKY APPROVED PLAN TO BLOW UP NORD STREAM PIPELINESDespite the mainstream media saying for months that Russia blew up the pipelines, the Wall Street Journal has now revealed it was planned and executed by Ukraine at a cost of $300,000.When the CIA learned of the plan they told Zelesnky to abort it, however it still went ahead.According to senior Ukrainian defense and security officials, the pipelines were a legitimate target.They are jointly owned by Russian, German, French, and Dutch companies, and the explosion caused 800 million cubic meters of gas, equivalent to about 3 months of Danish gas supplies, to escape.It's a problem for Germany, as a senior official said:“An attack of this scale is a sufficient reason to trigger the collective defense clause of NATO, but our critical infrastructure was blown up by a country that we support with massive weapons shipments and billions in cash.”Ukraine still officially denies involvement in the attack.

Last edited:
Why then had Hamas not surrendered.

Einstein you ain’t

Could the civilians have been evacuated further south early on? Why did rich muslim countries not immediately go in to help with evacuation? Either no one cares? Or is did not really happen? no one knows.

Maybe this is the end times. Israel will use all they have to END IT NOW...once and for all?

The Kabul hospital was responsible for dozens of deadly attacks on American and coalition troops until we blew it all to hell....
If the cowards are going to hide behind innocents you have no choice but to take it down..... you really can't win a war if you are afraid to kill....
I remember when we used a MOAB on one of their hideout complexes.

That's when they came to the table for discussions.

No wonder why there is a lot of Islamic terrorists.

Forum List

Back