‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Donald Trump sent out a frantic fundraising plea centered around the possibility that Trump Tower might be seized as part of the massive New York fraud judgment leveled against him.

The former president's lawyers notified the court that none of 30 underwriting entities they approached would finance the half-billion bond he needs to pay as he appeals the fraud judgment, which means the New York attorney general's office could begin seizing his properties next week if he fails to pay by Monday's deadline.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF TRUMP TOWER!" reads a fundraising email sent to supporters. "Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York. THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!"

"Democrats think this will intimidate me," the message adds. "They think that if they take my cash to stifle my campaign, that I'll give up! Here's one thing they don't know: WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

More at the line below...

‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Monday is the deadline before they start seizing Trump properties. Does Trump have a backup plan? Will Trump's fundraising pitch to his supporters be enough to get him bonded? What do you think?
I don't get it, Why IS A BILLIONAIRE asking regular Americans who over 80% of make less than 200 thousand dollars a year,
To support his personal property? When housing costs are now shutting out most people from becoming First time home buyers?

Hey you just said don't touch his hotel right?

Chicago’s Trump Tower was lit up on Sunday with some messages that likely irked its owner.
The missives projected onto Donald Trump’s skyscraper hotel include “Trump-Vance ‘weird as hell,’” “Harris Walz fighting for you” and “Project 2025 HQ,” in a reference to the extreme conservative policy blueprint for a second Trump administration that the Republican nominee has been seeking to distance himself from.

View attachment 997957
View attachment 997958
LOL
How impressive.

:smoke:

Nothing is more impressive than showing everyone you have the mind of a demented teenager.

How impressive.

:smoke:

Nothing is more impressive than showing everyone you have the mind of a demented teenager.
Like Trump does at his rallies?

1724091713355.png

Trump doesn't own Trump Tower.
I don't get it, Why IS A BILLIONAIRE asking regular Americans who over 80% of make less than 200 thousand dollars a year,
To support his personal property? When housing costs are now shutting out most people from becoming First time home buyers?

The guy flies around in his private jet begging donors for money to pay his legal bills for lying cheating and stealing from the American people.

Forum List

Back