Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
To a degree.
If there's a mortar battery in a hospital or school atrium raining HE on Israeli residential area, taking out that battery with a...
  • 20kt nuke: Not proportional
  • 2000lb guided bomb? Proportional
Suppose there are no active shooters in the school or hospital, but they are used as entrances to tunnels?
2,000# bomb ?
Ground forces?

It seems like a lose-lose situation but I think that I have to agree with the OP on this one. To sacrifice innocent people is horrible, and I'm sure there's other places to attack them at but a part of me is saying yes too but that's just a tiny fraction.

Ok, so if 40,000 were killed in total, and 15,000 were Hamas fighters, lets say that 40,000 -15,000 = 25,000 civilian deaths

More than 40,000 killed in Gaza, Hamas-run health ministry says​

This month, Israel’s military told the BBC that more than 15,000 terrorists had been killed during the war.

I don't have a dog in that fight, my bitch is that we give the IDF thousands of 2,000# bombs to level Gaza, then $billions to Hamas to rebuild Gaza, again, and again, and again, as long as I can remember. Where are those 2.3m people supposed to live?
You really are incredibly stupid. you are using Hamas' numbers and subtracting Israel's claims. So, you are combining two estimates from two sources who cannot verify each other's numbers. You don't see how blatantly stupid that is?

You need to seek an education and sue the people who gave you the one you have because it was defective.

Suppose there are no active shooters in the school or hospital, but they are used as entrances to tunnels?
2,000# bomb ?
Ground forces?
Making another assumption without facts. They knew there were terrorists in those buildings, and they dropped a bomb and killed them. Why do you not understand that is the easiest and most efficient way?

Yeah and if Russia did like your beloved nation of Israel, the media and politicians would be screaming we must stop this and you would slavishly support them.

Can’t fix stupid.
The Russians are doing the exact same thing in Ukraine, and now the Ukrainians are killing Russians on the Russian side of the border. War sucks and then someone dies.

It seems like a lose-lose situation but I think that I have to agree with the OP on this one. To sacrifice innocent people is horrible, and I'm sure there's other places to attack them at but a part of me is saying yes too but that's just a tiny fraction.
for a discussion on "who is
innocent" read the koran along
with Hadiths and commentary.
-----best choice the ALI YUSUF
version. hint----no joooos is
innocent

"WE" saw and heard honest truth of OCT 07 torturous massacre. Have seen nor heard no honest reporting of what you speak. That is the difference. Of course no one wants innocent Children blown up by bombings. But no one knows what is true. Once the enemy starts a unprovoked conflict, nothing can be believed AFTER. Ukraine blew up Norstrom, killed its own people in a desperate attempt to blame it on Russia. Might as well turn off your Al Jeezera for what its' worth now.

Wake up! You are dreaming.

You really are incredibly stupid. you are using Hamas' numbers and subtracting Israel's claims. So, you are combining two estimates from two sources who cannot verify each other's numbers. You don't see how blatantly stupid that is?
You need to seek an education and sue the people who gave you the one you have because it was defective.
Yadda yadda yadda my numbers are better than your numbers dumbass.

Don't critique', put up a better answer. You and Trump like to throw insults instead of providing brilliant answers.

Making another assumption without facts. They knew there were terrorists in those buildings, and they dropped a bomb and killed them. Why do you not understand that is the easiest and most efficient way?
Because I don't want to destroy schools or hospitals unnecessarily, not to mention patients and kids.

How about the IDF just uses neutron bombs to eliminate the Gazans but keeps the buildings intact?

Because I don't want to destroy schools or hospitals unnecessarily, not to mention patients and kids.

How about the IDF just uses neutron bombs to eliminate the Gazans but keeps the buildings intact?
there is no question----the weapons need further development

Forum List

Back