goodbye, cruel world. i'm retiring from peace activism, but not from living my life and commercializing my businesses.

I studied military martial arts flavors from around the world, for over 40 years.

So, what do you think of the adaptability in freestyle with Krav Maga in comparison to Royce Gracie's more controlled Brazilian Ju-Jitsu?

What did shoot the guy with? Did he use his feet? No, he used his hand.
It's a movie. It's not real. And a gun is not 'hand to hand'. That you can't see this, says more about your ability to discern reality than it does about a movie.

:rofl:

You can't stay in the moment of reality.

/moving on

It's a movie. It's not real. And a gun is not 'hand to hand'. That you can't see this, says more about your ability to discern reality than it does about a movie.

:rofl:

It's a perfect social commentary on dumbass 'martial arts' fetishism at any time.

It's a perfect social commentary on dumbass 'martial arts' fetishism at any time.
No it's not.

It's a personal comment using fantasy-based movies in a vain attempt to couch it in a comparative, as a fact that even the discussion of it, fetishizes such sports.

trust me in that usmb posters are the least of your worried peace dude....~S~

It has been my experience that those who preface statements with "Trust Me" are seldom trustable.

js

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1
So, what do you think of the adaptability in freestyle with Krav Maga in comparison to Royce Gracie's more controlled Brazilian Ju-Jitsu?
sorry, as a guy who is a bit of an hawkish peace activist, i can not discuss such topics online (or in the real world for that matter).

only those who can keep secrets, will be safe.

Neither is wannabee Chuck N orrises babbling about 'martial arts' on the innernetz when their likeliest enemy encounters are old ladies in the buffet line fighting over the last slice of cheesecake.
I wonder whether those fights are a common occurrence in your lands.

Forum List

Back