Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

Hahah no he didn’t, the govt was literally at his house looking at and protecting the documents

They were hide on an illegal server
That’s a lie. The government only got a chance to look at his documents when they showed up with a search warrant. Trump never willingly let anyone from the government look. He was hiding them.

no they testified they appraised his property, loaned him money, he paid the money back and they welcome the chance to do business with him again.
No, they did not appraise all his property and they testified that he was required to submit a statement of financial condition.

That’s a lie. The government only got a chance to look at his documents when they showed up with a search warrant. Trump never willingly let anyone from the government look. He was hiding them.
That is a bold face lie

Months before Mar-a-Lago raid, National Archives recovered more than 100 classified Trump documents​

Trump and his team were actively working with the NA, prior to Xiden ordering the DOJ to go after his political rival.

No, they did not appraise all his property and they testified that he was required to submit a statement of financial condition.
provide the transcript then

But, testifying for the defense, managing director David Williams said the bankers viewed clients’ reports of their net worth as “subjective or subject to estimates” and took its own view of such financial statements.

“I think we expect clients-provided information to be accurate. At the same time, it’s not an industry standard that these statements be audited. They’re largely reliant on the use of estimates,” Williams said, so bankers routinely “make some adjustments.”

At times, the bank pegged Trump’s wealth at several billion dollars lower than he did, according to documents and testimony. In 2019, for example, Trump’s financial statement listed his net worth at $5.8 billion, which the bank adjusted down to $2.5 billion.

But Williams said such differences weren’t necessarily unusual or alarming.

That is a bold face lie

Months before Mar-a-Lago raid, National Archives recovered more than 100 classified Trump documents​

Trump and his team were actively working with the NA, prior to Xiden ordering the DOJ to go after his political rival.
Trump had dicked around for a year before he sent the archives 15 boxes.

No one from the government was at Mar a Lago looking through anything.

So no, it’s not a lie. You just don’t know what you’re talking about.

Trump had dicked around for a year before he sent the archives 15 boxes.

No one from the government was at Mar a Lago looking through anything.

So no, it’s not a lie. You just don’t know what you’re talking about.
Maybe, Xiden and Clinton hide them for YEARS, in Xiden's case nearly a decade....and nobody knew about them because they were hidden.

Unlike Trump

provide the transcript then

But, testifying for the defense, managing director David Williams said the bankers viewed clients’ reports of their net worth as “subjective or subject to estimates” and took its own view of such financial statements.

“I think we expect clients-provided information to be accurate. At the same time, it’s not an industry standard that these statements be audited. They’re largely reliant on the use of estimates,” Williams said, so bankers routinely “make some adjustments.”

At times, the bank pegged Trump’s wealth at several billion dollars lower than he did, according to documents and testimony. In 2019, for example, Trump’s financial statement listed his net worth at $5.8 billion, which the bank adjusted down to $2.5 billion.

But Williams said such differences weren’t necessarily unusual or alarming.
so you thinking and fraud is okay as long as the bank knows you’re lying and defrauding.

Maybe, Xiden and Clinton hide them for YEARS, in Xiden's case nearly a decade....and nobody knew about them because they were hidden.

Unlike Trump
Yeah, unlike Trump who hid the documents even after receiving a court subpoena requiring them to turn them over.

Very illegal of Trump to do that. It’s called obstruction of justice.

so you thinking and fraud is okay as long as the bank knows you’re lying and defrauding.
hahaha i guess you can't read, it's not fraud. Banks understand owners might value things differently then they do. Two people won't always agree on the value of something.

by your logic, if I ask $1 million for my car, I am committing fraud. That's just not the case.

You dembots are weird

Trump acted as the guarantor for the loans and was quick to act when the bank raised concerns that the properties weren’t generating enough cash to make payments, Williams said. At one point, Trump moved $8.6 million into the Washington hotel’s coffers after its cash flow fell short of a requirement. No payments were missed, and the loans were never found to be in default, Williams said.

Yeah, unlike Trump who hid the documents even after receiving a court subpoena requiring them to turn them over.

Very illegal of Trump to do that. It’s called obstruction of justice.
hahaha hide them in the house where they always were? hahahhaah

just stop, you are so weird

Not illegal at all...hence why the the demafascst case was tossed

Federal judge dismisses Trump classified documents case over concerns with prosecutor’s appointment​

Yeah, tyrants seem to think opposing ideas and political threats are criminals
A pretty pathetic attempt at excusing your mangod.

Personally, I think convicted criminals are criminals.

Maybe they have a different standard, where you're from.

A pretty pathetic attempt at excusing your mangod.

Personally, I think convicted criminals are criminals.

Maybe they have a different standard, where you're from.
mangod? what the F is that? Weird.

No, I get it, the Demklan thinks a lot of people are criminals...anyone that disagrees with their agenda in fact. We understand your position

Wrong. He never oet anyone see the documents he withheld.

And he still hasn't returned them all.

You're 100% wrong, again.
why do you lie? Even in front of obvious facts, you still lie?

It's so weird

why do you lie? Even in front of obvious facts, you still lie?

It's so weird
Why did you post a link you haven't read, liar? It's not relevant anyway.

Forum List

Back