Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

Current fair market value has a meaning. It does not mean “whatever you think it is worth”.

So yes, it is a lie.
Whatever i think something I own is worth is what i can ask for. Doesn’t mean I’ll get it, and it doesn’t mean it’s a lie.

You are clueless Chris Murphy

Whatever i think something I own is worth is what i can ask for. Doesn’t mean I’ll get it, and it doesn’t mean it’s a lie.

You are clueless Chris Murphy
The statement doesn’t ask what you want to sell it for, it asks for current fair market value.

Thats different.

So yes its a lie, unless your defense is you don’t understand any basic business or accounting principles which supposedly Ivy Leage educated Trump admitted he didnt.

Hahah wow Chris Murphy, tell how they ended up on her illegal server then?
They didn’t. There were no classified documents like Trump had. There were emails that people wrote that contained classified information.

That’s the difference.

The statement doesn’t ask what you want to sell it for, it asks for current fair market value.

Thats different.

So yes its a lie, unless your defense is you don’t understand any basic business or accounting principles which supposedly Ivy Leage educated Trump admitted he didnt.
Show me a link to the question….

They didn’t. There were no classified documents like Trump had. There were emails that people wrote that contained classified information.

That’s the difference.
Yes she has boat loads of emails, with classified material, on a illegal server, hidden for years

Correct that’s th difference, she had no business having the classified material, unlike trump.

Yes she has boat loads of emails, with classified material, on a illegal server, hidden for years

Correct that’s th difference, she had no business having the classified material, unlike trump.
She didn’t steal classified documents, unlike Trump.

Accounting? Haha you clueless weirdo

You can’t provide us with the loan application question…gotcha

Keep up the good work chris Murphy…keep lying
They asked for a statement of financial condition.

And he gave it, and they sent their own appraisers

Don’t you know how a loan works? Clearly you don’t, weird dembot
Statements of financial condition must have assets listed at current fair market value.

Statements of financial condition must have assets listed at current fair market value.
hey weirdo, the balance sheet isn’t a loan application.

The Dembot DA claimed he defrauded the banks, via loans.

You clueless weirdo

hey weirdo, the balance sheet isn’t a loan application.

The Dembot DA claimed he defrauded the banks, via loans.

You clueless weirdo
The statement was required by the bank before they approved the loan.

Forum List

Back