Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

Why did you post a link you haven't read, liar? It's not relevant anyway.
hahahha i did read it, it shows the documents weren't hidden and he was actively working with the NA before he said he was gonna run for office again, and then Xiden sent down his stormtroopers to start a political prosecution, that was tossed out of Court

I get it's not relevant to your false narrative

by your logic, if I ask $1 million for my car, I am committing fraud. That's just not the case.
Nope. This just proves you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Asking price is whatever you want it to be. Fair market value is what the market will actually pay.

There’s a difference and anyone with a basic understanding of business and accounting knows this. We already know you don’t. Apparently you don’t think Trump has this knowledge.

hahaha hide them in the house where they always were? hahahhaah

just stop, you are so weird

Not illegal at all...hence why the the demafascst case was tossed

Federal judge dismisses Trump classified documents case over concerns with prosecutor’s appointment​

Nope. He hid them in his house after he received a subpoena requiring him to turn them over.

That’s obstruction of justice and is very illegal.

Nope. This just proves you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Asking price is whatever you want it to be. Fair market value is what the market will actually pay.

There’s a difference and anyone with a basic understanding of business and accounting knows this. We already know you don’t. Apparently you don’t think Trump has this knowledge.
correct, yeah what the market will pay.

Me valuing it higher then that, doesn't mean i am committing fraud. That's what you are claiming about trump

haha it's already established you have no clue what you are talking about. The bank already established there was nothing alarming at all about what Trump did. It was normal.

Try again

Me valuing it higher then that, doesn't mean i am committing fraud.
It does if you claim a higher value than what is current fair market value.

It’s especially fraudulent if you lie about the property to justify that higher value.

It does if you claim a higher value than what is current fair market value.

It’s especially fraudulent if you lie about the property to justify that higher value.
hahahah we just established it wasn't fraud if I asked for a $1 million for my car.

WHy are you back peddling?

Yawn. Let me know when she tried to overthrow the election results with a mob of angry cultists.
And that has what to do with the topic at hand? When you make the claim that the left doesn’t deny elections, and then someone shows you that they do, don’t move the goal posts.

And that has what to do with the topic at hand? When you make the claim that the left doesn’t deny elections, and then someone shows you that they do, don’t move the goal posts.
Because Dems accepted the results unlike your cultists.

None of your quotes changed that.

hahahah we just established it wasn't fraud if I asked for a $1 million for my car.

WHy are you back peddling?
It’s not fraud if you ask $1 million for your car, but that has nothing to do with anything.

It’s fraud if you tell a bank that your car is worth $1 million because it’s a rare Lamborghini despite the fact that it’s a rusty Honda civic.

Because Dems accepted the results unlike your cultists.

None of your quotes changed that.
And as I pointed out, they didn’t, but you want to go on about insurrection, moving that goal post because I pointed out that the dems DIDNT accept the outcome. If they had, they wouldn’t have spent the next 2 years calling it illegitimate.

It’s not fraud if you ask $1 million for your car, but that has nothing to do with anything.

It’s fraud if you tell a bank that your car is worth $1 million because it’s a rare Lamborghini despite the fact that it’s a rusty Honda civic.
Haha trump didn’t lie about what he had …stop already

And as I pointed out, they didn’t, but you want to go on about insurrection, moving that goal post because I pointed out that the dems DIDNT accept the outcome. If they had, they wouldn’t have spent the next 2 years calling it illegitimate.
Sure. The results are the results. Others complained about process but they never said that the election outcome wasn’t what it was.

Haha no the judge didn’t rewrite the constitution
Has nothing to do with the constitution. Has everything to do with her ignoring decades of precedent and history.

Convenient because the only way Trump gets out of his crime is by corrupt judges excusing him.

Has nothing to do with the constitution. Has everything to do with her ignoring decades of precedent and history.

Convenient because the only way Trump gets out of his crime is by corrupt judges excusing him.
Um of course it does. Clearly you didn’t read the ruling.

Forum List

Back