Harris Speaks Off 'Prompter. She Is Bad At This.

You detailed for us everything that you blame trump for - line by line

But for your beloved dems nothing other than they did stuff too

I responded to someone that said they were voting for Trump due to spending/debt by the Dems

If a Dem said they were voting for Harris due to too much spending by Trump I would lay out why they are stupid as well.

What really needs to happen is you all need to quit pretending like you care about spending or the debt. Americas voting pattern for the past 50 to 60 years proves nobody cares. It is fun to talk about, but not to vote for

/—-/ A a dedicated fiscal hawk, I know you sent your stimulus checks back to the Treasury as a protest against deficit spending. I just know it.

We only got one, and that was only because we had not filed our taxes yet since they pushed back the deadline to do so.

But nope, I put my money they sent me back into my savings account where it still sits today.

I protest deficit spending by not voting for those that do it.

Crazy thought I know

I responded to someone that said they were voting for Trump due to spending/debt by the Dems

If a Dem said they were voting for Harris due to too much spending by Trump I would lay out why they are stupid as well.

What really needs to happen is you all need to quit pretending like you care about spending or the debt. Americas voting pattern for the past 50 to 60 years proves nobody cares. It is fun to talk about, but not to vote for

Complete and total bullshit. They're voting for Harris for much more stupid reasons, but you'll never utter a damn thing to them about it. Your posting record speaks for itself.

We only got one, and that was only because we had not filed our taxes yet since they pushed back the deadline to do so.

But nope, I put my money they sent me back into my savings account where it still sits today.

I protest deficit spending by not voting for those that do it.

Crazy thought I know
/----/ You protest deficit spending by keeping the money... Maybe you could be a speech writer for Commie Harris.
1724076238746.png

You protest deficit spending by keeping the money...

Yes, I kept my money they sent back to me.

I am not going to shot myself in the foot when 95% of those voting vote for more spending and bigger deficits.

That would be stupid. Too many of you are happy with the current spending/debt situation.

Yeah, yeah

We know your game

I think harris’ $25k scheme is more damaging and will grow the debt more

But you only want to bash trump

Well, Democrats: you tried. You really tried to make Kamala Harris into Barack Obama, or Michelle Obama. Or even Bill Clinton.

But of course, she's not. She is an unattractive candidate, and I don't mean her appearance. She's not smart. She's not well-spoken. She has very poor political instincts.

Your convention "bump" might in fact be a valley.....

Obama started this shit about "investing". Every time they wanted to spend money they claimed it was "investing", not spending money. Hell, they want to "invest" 50 trillion dollars in the Green New Deal, which won't cost one dime because it is really "investing" and we will get a return on our investment. And for anyone who believes that, I've got some oceanfront property in Iowa I would like to sell them.

So do I, I even said so and you thanked my post.

I was not the one that said they were voting for Trump due to the debt, all I did was respond to that comment.
You cling to that excuse and wont let go

Trump went along with the Covid spending but it was driven by the shutdown that was not his fault

You cling to that excuse and wont let go

Trump went along with the Covid spending but it was driven by the shutdown that was not his fault

Trump doubled the defict prior to COVID

Trump submitted the 4 largest budget request in history to that point..

It was not just COVID, but I understand you have to cling to that, to use your own words

You keep saying that

And I keep agreeing that trump signed the budget given to him by the dems in congress

The alternative was shutting down the government

The GOP held both sides of Congress for the first two years of his term.

Did spending go down?

Did the deficit get bigger or smaller in those years?

But again, this is why we have 35T in debt, both side give their side a free pass so they can justify voting for them

The GOP held both sides of Congress for the first two years of his term.

Did spending go down?

Did the deficit get bigger or smaller in those years?

But again, this is why we have 35T in debt, both side give their side a free pass so they can justify voting for them
The first two years trump was under attack by the Deep State and RINOs in congress

The repubs were finger wetters and no friend of his

Naturally I was hoping for more

Which we would not have gotten from hillary

The first two years trump was under attack by the Deep State and RINOs in congress

The repubs were finger wetters and no friend of his

Naturally I was hoping for more

Which we would not have gotten from hillary

You have proven me correct. Excuse after excuse.

No need to continue this conversation.

Feel free to talk to yourself, I am done with this one.

So you were expecting a better deal from Hillary?

Understood

Please leave your white flag at the door on your way out for the next fake non partisan to use

Forum List

Back