Iran Hacks GOP, MSM/Democrats silent this time (“Meddling” in elections suddenly no problem!)

The Islamic Republic of Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, has reportedly hacked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign.

Politico began receiving internal campaign documents from the campaign late last month from an anonymous AOL email account that used the name “Robert.”

Microsoft published a report this week that confirmed that Iran was interfering in U.S. elections, particularly in swing states, through highly targeted activity online designed to sway voters in those states.

Come on Democrats and leftists.. bang the war drums against “meddling” in elections as you did in 2016!!!

Oh wait.. it’s against Trump. So.. let me guess… it’s different this time?
This time it has to be proven beyond the slightest of doubts.

I’m a cybersecurity professional so to debate with someone who believes Hillary’s government managed assets were hit multiple times and her unmanaged email server was never hit is like debating the existence of unicorns.

You have to believe what your dear leaders tell you. I get it.

So, um, did you examine her server? No? Then you are just guessing.

As for the laptop, have they provided a receipt linking that laptop with a purchase by Hunter or his company?

So, um, did you examine her server? No? Then you are just guessing.

As for the laptop, have they provided a receipt linking that laptop with a purchase by Hunter or his company?
Nobody has put forth the perimeter and internal security (if any) of her personal server. Check yourself as well…. As per your own words, you said the agency she worked for had been hacked multiple times. That was where she initiated the send mail protocol (SMTP) when she was sending her 33,000 emails. How and when was any of those emails encrypted? At what level were they encrypted?

The Islamic Republic of Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, has reportedly hacked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign.

Politico began receiving internal campaign documents from the campaign late last month from an anonymous AOL email account that used the name “Robert.”

Microsoft published a report this week that confirmed that Iran was interfering in U.S. elections, particularly in swing states, through highly targeted activity online designed to sway voters in those states.

Come on Democrats and leftists.. bang the war drums against “meddling” in elections as you did in 2016!!!

Oh wait.. it’s against Trump. So.. let me guess… it’s different this time?
How do we know it was Iran and not the DNC?

Nobody has put forth the perimeter and internal security (if any) of her personal server. Check yourself as well…. As per your own words, you said the agency she worked for had been hacked multiple times. That was where she initiated the send mail protocol (SMTP) when she was sending her 33,000 emails. How and when was any of those emails encrypted? At what level were they encrypted?

Don't care. Most of those 33K emails had nothing to do with her work, they were stuff like planning Chelsea's wedding.

Look, man, you guys spent 8 years trying to pretend that was a big deal and it really wasn't.

The question is how do you feel now that we know YOU are the traitor? Not the people you don't like. LOL

Nope, Trump is the one doing Putin's bidding, that makes him the traitor.

This is kind of a big nothingburger. We didn't need the Iranians to tell us that MAGA2024 is a shit show.

Trump asked Russia to hack Hillary's emails.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.
Who cares what Trump did? That doesn’t justify Iran hacking the Trump campaign. The dems should still be condemning it, either way.

Let me take a page out of the dem strategy book: “if you don’t condemn it, that means you are glad that it happened, and therefore, are complicit”.

Kinda like how you guys like to say “silence is violence”, well, “inaction is action”..

Who cares what Trump did? That doesn’t justify Iran hacking the Trump campaign. The dems should still be condemning it, either way.

Let me take a page out of the dem strategy book: “if you don’t condemn it, that means you are glad that it happened, and therefore, are complicit”.

Kinda like how you guys like to say “silence is violence”, well, “inaction is action”..
They won’t, the demafasict party is an ally of iran

Forum List

Back