Zone1 What is free speech ?

How is that different in the states.? Do you allow folk to make death threats or arson threats ? Or do the authorities step in at some point ?
We can't be prosecuted much for online shit talk. Like I can they probably may end up having to white phosphorous mortar motherfuckin' muslims if it gets real bad. Launch the 8th Crusade!
You can't say that. They'll come arrest you. I say Brits better armor and arm up, because they have a real problem, and the government is not going to solve it. They're going to have to do it themselves, or perish, and they probably should think about fixing that government factor that failed them, while they're at it.

Last edited:
Do you have a link to what Walz actually said ?
Here: he clearly says hate speech and “misinformation” should not be considered free speech.

The devil is: He wants the government to decide what is and what is not misinformation. Same as state-controlled media by North Korea.

Here: he clearly says hate speech and “misinformation” should not be considered free speech.

The devil is: He wants the government to decide what is and what is not misinformation. Same as state-controlled media by North Korea.

Well he is right.We recently had far right riots based on misinformation and hate speech.

They claimed that the killer was a refugee who came over on a boat and was known to the police or his terrorist leanings. They even gave a name. None of it was true. None of it.
That should be traced back and the culprit punished.
Dont you agree with that ?
I understand the point you make about govt but it only protects bad actors.

We can't be prosecuted much for online shit talk. Like I can they probably may end up having to white phosphorous mortar motherfuckin' muslims if it gets real bad. Launch the 8th Crusade!
You can't say that. They'll come arrest you. I say Brits better armor and arm up, because they have a real problem, and the government is not going to solve it. They're going to have to do it themselves, or perish, and they probably should think about fixing that government factor that failed them, while they're at it.
I doubt that you have broken any UK laws. You are just projecting. Who is to say what will happen in future.
But your comments are slightly nutty so would not carry any weight.

Nobody in the UK could post what I did without getting a knock on their door.

Nobody in the UK could post what I did without getting a knock on their door.
Well I am the most reported man in the UK. I am still waiting for my first knocl on the door. Ive reported your post so I will possibly be picked up soon.
You sont understand the UK and you struggle with free speech.

Forum List

Back