DISGUSTING: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear wishes for a member of JD Vance's family to become pregnant due to rape.

Never said you killed babies, liar.

I said you want to. That’s is the position of all you pro abortion idiots, Simp.
In your radical little mind, I am sure it is how you see it. It is much bigger than that, though. Some states have had to take steps to protect In vitro fertilization, before it could be banned. Some radicals want to restrict access to contraception. You seem to favor "Big Government" control, as long as it does not want to control you.

Dang, I can't spell worth a crap, anymore.:(

Last edited:
I believe in the death penalty for rapists

Many libs do not

What I dont support is punishing the sons or daughter’s for crimes committed by the father
I would support the death penalty for violent forcible rape or life without possibility of parole, at the very least.

Those claims against him are baseless.
All of them? I heard him say, he could walk up and grab them by the pussy, and they like it. If he lives like that, what else might he do, if he thinks he can get away with it, simply by paying off, stalling on court cases or having his fixer quiet it down? Would it be ok, if the perv grabbed you?

Those claims against him are baseless.
Really? Rape claims are baseless? A preponderance of the evidence showed him to be a sexual abuser of women and a rapist

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal​

This article is more than 1 year old
Ex-president claimed that writer defamed him when saying he raped her, but judge said term is commonly ‘used and understood’ in context

note: If you had not challenged a fact put into a comment, we would not be here with this.

All of them? I heard him say, he could walk up and grab them by the pussy, and they like it. If he lives like that, what else might he do, if he thinks he can get away with it, simply by paying off, stalling on court cases or having his fixer quiet it down? Would it be ok, if the perv grabbed you?

Stalling court cases? How very stupid of you. That is a right everyone has when the government accuses you of a crime. To demand full vetting, etc.

Seriously, have you doubled down on the 'dumb pills'?

I heard him say that too. Hmm...

Forum List

Back