DISGUSTING: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear wishes for a member of JD Vance's family to become pregnant due to rape.

I am opposed to killing children. All of ours were planned and survived my parentage to be good productive adults. That does not mean, I think "Big Government" should have final say in all women health and family decisions.
“Big government” has a few absolute responsibilities, the primary being to value the lives of it’s people so they aren’t expendable.

If the unborn are humans, big government would be necessary to protect their lives. We can’t just have vigilantes going around deciding who is alive and who isn’t (or vigilante duos of women and their doctors)

But the term “big government” isn’t a one size fits all. Government is necessary in specific areas, and not so much in others.

You’re simplifying this to a stupified level.

Convince two juries in a row. I figure Donny grabber her by the pussy in the dressing room, at the very least. So, he owes her $5 Million for battery and defamation and another $83 Million for repeated defamation. I guess he's so senile, he thought after the first $5 Million verdict, he could say anything about her, he liked. Or maybe just so addled with age, he had forgotten. That old, fat, orange pervert, just ain't right.

Of course, as a Republican, I realize you only agree with juries and judges, if in your favor, kind of like only agreeing with elections, only if in your favor, no matter how many consecutive times, you lose in court, even in front of judges you appointed, or recommended to the Supreme Court. We get it. You guys are like that.

LOL

Manhattan juries, only one of which dealt with her accusation of rape (the other was about giving her more money cause her feelings were hurt by some words), so you're off to a bad start right there. And that Manhattan jury found Trump not guilty of rape, the guilty part was just them being unable to go all the way because it was Manhattan, and it was Trump.

FFS, she cannot even recall the year this allegation took place! LOL

In a busy dressing room in Bergdorf, where staff were always around and dressing rooms were always locked. And accusations virtually identical to a TV show. And she has said more than once that rape is sexy.

Then lied about the dress she was wearing (the dress wasn't even being produced until a few years later), a year or two after she gave a hazy claim of the "attack" happening during some three-year period. LOL

“Big government” has a few absolute responsibilities, the primary being to value the lives of it’s people so they aren’t expendable.

If the unborn are humans, big government would be necessary to protect their lives. We can’t just have vigilantes going around deciding who is alive and who isn’t (or vigilante duos of women and their doctors)

But the term “big government” isn’t a one size fits all. Government is necessary in specific areas, and not so much in others.

You’re simplifying this to a stupified level.
Just simplifying to the point, that on an individual basis, individual situations and personal medical complications, and doctors diagnosis, matter not, in standing before government overreach into people's private lives.

When these Communists are fully empowered you can almost sense the extermination of people coming.

I would support the death penalty for violent forcible rape or life without possibility of parole, at the very least.
Thats progress

But unborn children who have not committed a crime deserve life also

Maybe thats an impossible standard

However we should try

These people are sick!!! Notice they're always focused on protecting the abortion and never address the violent act of rape and how more needs to be done to prevent women from being victims of rape. Beshear needs to apologise for inciting a member of Vance family to be raped!!!

You really are most disgusting human being.

Thats progress

But unborn children who have not committed a crime deserve life also

Maybe thats an impossible standard

However we should try
It is a beatitude, in a perfect world, but the perfect world does not exist and a hard and fast across the board standard, often does not fit, as individual situations vary. Big government does not take that into effect.

It is a beatitude, in a perfect world, but the perfect world does not exist and a hard and fast across the board standard, often does not fit, as individual situations vary. Big government does not take that into effect.
Yes, the world is very unforgiving to the innocent

If we lose this argument at least we tried

Have you been able to keep it off referendum in your state? The only way you can get what you want, is if the people do not have a say. Everywhere the people had a say, it has been constitutionally protected.

Vance is an idiot. Governor Beshear is just pointing out, the utter stupidity of Vance's position on abortion and the little regard Vance has for individual women/girls and their tragic situation, as being inconsequential to him, simply a Republican issue to campaign on. Vance wants to claim the position on abortion, it should and will be tied around his neck, like a dead chicken on a dog that cannot be trusted near a hen house.

Oh, utter stupidly?

That would be allowing abortion to be legal, then holding a man responsible when the Woman doesn’t abort.

I mean, the things just a parasite afterall, right?

I think you have to make the issue real.

If we pass a law saying abortion is legal, then simultaneously, a law should be inacted making men not responsible for the child if the woman does not abort.

Oh, utter stupidly?

That would be allowing abortion to be legal, then holding a man responsible when the Woman doesn’t abort.

I mean, the things just a parasite afterall, right?
Usually not, but some can be parasitic. That is another reason why government bans, by old Reptublican White Men should not be absolute, and why Republicans in general cannot be trusted on issue.

Just simplifying to the point, that on an individual basis, individual situations and personal medical complications, and doctors diagnosis, matter not, in standing before government overreach into people's private lives.
No, you’re leaving out the entire point.

Basically You’re saying it’s BS that big government would get in the way of a mob boss and an assassin murdering a lackey.

That lackeys life is protected, no matter how inconvenient it is to the mob.

The same goes with an unborn human. Women don’t have special powers to decide when a human becomes a human, nor does some individual doctor.

Life does not lose value based on the situation/convenience of it.

These people are sick!!! Notice they're always focused on protecting the abortion and never address the violent act of rape and how more needs to be done to prevent women from being victims of rape. Beshear needs to apologise for inciting a member of Vance family to be raped!!!

And 10 whole red states hope raped girls have to give birth to rape babies. They want it so badly, they made it a law.

I think I know which is the bigger problem. Because I am not retarded.

Usually not, but some can be parasitic. That is another reason why government bans, by old Reptublican White Men should not be absolute, and why Republicans in general cannot be trusted on issue.
Then they need to all be aborted. Why risk it? 🤷‍♂️. Cancer won’t always kill ya, but sometimes it will.

At one moment, it’s a parasite, the next it’s not. And it’s up to a non scientist to determine when it is?

Such a sad and weak argument.

No, you’re leaving out the entire point.

Basically You’re saying it’s BS that big government would get in the way of a mob boss and an assassin murdering a lackey.

That lackeys life is protected, no matter how inconvenient it is to the mob.

The same goes with an unborn human. Women don’t have special powers to decide when a human becomes a human, nor does some individual doctor.

Life does not lose value based on the situation/convenience of it.
There you go. Republican would give a one size fits all solution, no matter what doctors say. We have seen this in Texas and other states, so far. Even when a sensible judge tries to entervine to save a woman's life, their Attorney General threatens imprisonment and the mother has to escape across state lines, in order to live through the bureaucracy, as partisan legislators know more than doctors, even multiple doctors.

There you go. Republican would give a one size fits all solution, no matter what doctors say. We have seen this in Texas and other states, so far. Even when a sensible judge tries to entervine to save a woman's life, their Attorney General threatens imprisonment and the mother has to escape across state lines, in order to live through the bureaucracy, as partisan legislators know more than doctors, even multiple doctors.
We’ve seen what “doctors” are capable of.. in Hitler Germany, Japan, etc…

There are very F’d up doctors out there, just like there are teachers, Nannie’s…

It’s quite certain that others know better than some crazed doctors. I mean, we have doctors who are mutilating children in the USA because they think they’re the opposite sex. Doctors can be completely wrong. Look how many were wrong during COVID.

We’ve seen what “doctors” are capable of.. in Hitler Germany, Japan, etc…

There are very F’d up doctors out there, just like there are teachers, Nannie’s…

It’s quite certain that others know better than some crazed doctors. I mean, we have doctors who are mutilating children in the USA because they think they’re the opposite sex. Doctors can be completely wrong. Look how many were wrong during COVID.
Trouble is, her doctors were and are respected professionals, and the Attorney General of Texas couldn't diagnose a hangnail, as he had no medical training whatsoever. My advice is if sick or injured, see a doctor, not your lawyer, unless you think there is big money in it. But, suit yourself.

Forum List

Back