Justice Department ordered to answer for Jan. 6 killing of Ashli Babbitt

Who claimed they did?

My point is how the black cop is attacked and the white is defended. The black woman called the police because she was in fear and the white woman was breaking the law.

I’m not defending the white cop, I’m condeming them both. Can you do that?

I’m not defending the white cop, I’m condeming them both. Can you do that?
Why should anyone? One woman was shot and killed in her own home after having called the police herself for help and the other was leading a vanguard of violent rioters over a barricade hastily erected to protect House members from said violent rioters.

Why should anyone? One woman was shot and killed in her own home after having called the police herself for help and the other was leading a vanguard of violent rioters over a barricade hastily erected to protect House members from said violent rioters.

And you can’t see how, when other options were available, taking the path of killing someone was the wrong choice?

At least I’m going to say that the officer who killed Massey was wrong, just like I said that chauvin was wrong, but in spite of knowing that other methods could have been used, the first option was killing, and nobody seems to want to condemn that.

Revenge state of mind maybe?

And you can’t see how, when other options were available, taking the path of killing someone was the wrong choice?
So there is no right to self defense in your eyes?
At least I’m going to say that the officer who killed Massey was wrong, just like I said that chauvin was wrong, but in spite of knowing that other methods could have been used, the first option was killing, and nobody seems to want to condemn that.

Revenge state of mind maybe?
I don't care what your stupid argument is I just want it clarified. You don't think there is ever a rightful act of self defense?

I knew you couldn’t do it. All about the protection of someone who killed a white chick, even when there were other options available.
There were other options

Babbitt could have stepped back when ordered to do so
Instead, she led an angry mob into the Senate Chambers

Stop or I will shoot is all the options she needed

A lethal force must be clear and imminent
Neither was
She was murdered by a planted pussy.
A violent mob of people presents a clear and imminent threat. That the lethal force immediately pacified the mob trying to break into the Speaker's lobby is a testament to that. Those fucktards got that message real quick.

A violent mob of people presents a clear and imminent threat. That the lethal force immediately pacified the mob trying to break into the Speaker's lobby is a testament to that. Those fucktards got that message real quick.
So just shoot Babbit because other people are outside
What an idiot shit.

Ashli was leading a violent mob and was warned to stop

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
This mob fakery is a made up lie
There were ZERO throngs of people following behind her. If fact, one person came in behind her and 3/4 more outside who never came in because they heard the murder

Zero fantasizing and just plain pure identification of your self admitted abnormality
Where was this self admitted? Let's see the quote. Inventing more fantasies to support your own beastiality fantasy is just hilariously sad and pathetic in the most white trash sort of way. :lol:

There were other options

Babbitt could have stepped back when ordered to do so
Instead, she led an angry mob into the Senate Chambers

Stop or I will shoot is all the options she needed

Right winger,

You are getting a basic point incorrect.

It wasn’t the Senate side of the capital. It was the House side.

The violent mob broke out the window of the last barricade to access “The Speakers Lobby” which accesses the House Chamber which is where joint sessions are conducted.

WW

Forum List

Back