DISGUSTING: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear wishes for a member of JD Vance's family to become pregnant due to rape.

Stalling court cases? How very stupid of you. That is a right everyone has when the government accuses you of a crime. To demand full vetting, etc.

Seriously, have you doubled down on the 'dumb pills'?
Tell it to E Jean Carroll.

These people are sick!!! Notice they're always focused on protecting the abortion and never address the violent act of rape and how more needs to be done to prevent women from being victims of rape. Beshear needs to apologise for inciting a member of Vance family to be raped!!!

/---/ Just when you think democRATs can't sink any lower - they surprise us all.

White 6 Can you please stop these attacks on me? They aren't constructive and are going off topic.
I'm sorry. I'm sure you are a very nice person at heart, and would not tolerate some old senile, rich fat slob, taking liberties. I was simply making the point of his past words, and the many deeds he has had to pay for, in the past.

These people are sick!!! Notice they're always focused on protecting the abortion and never address the violent act of rape and how more needs to be done to prevent women from being victims of rape. Beshear needs to apologise for inciting a member of Vance family to be raped!!!

It would surprise that asshat to know that nearly 40% of women keep HER BABY conceived in rape.
,Not everyone is heartless enough to kill an innocent human in the womb for the crime committed by a violent criminal.

Before you jumped in...
Killing children?

Are you talking about all children or only children you don't like that you consider animals or less than?

then you took it here...
Anything on topic? War isn't the topic here, Dumbass.
Innocent children are not killed in war? It's about the children, not war. Though you are now making it about war. Hmm...

not too bright
Troll somewhere else, troll.
there you go, keeping it off topic

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Politicians, children, rape.

Typical Democrat.

And another leftoid Democrrat, and the audience thinks it is just grand.

Of course, you would believe that liar, who can't even remember what year it was supposed to have happened in. And lied about the dress, etc., etc., etc.
Convince two juries in a row. I figure Donny grabber her by the pussy in the dressing room, at the very least. So, he owes her $5 Million for battery and defamation and another $83 Million for repeated defamation. I guess he's so senile, he thought after the first $5 Million verdict, he could say anything about her, he liked. Or maybe just so addled with age, he had forgotten. That old, fat, orange pervert, just ain't right.

Of course, as a Republican, I realize you only agree with juries and judges, if in your favor, kind of like only agreeing with elections, only if in your favor, no matter how many consecutive times, you lose in court, even in front of judges you appointed, or recommended to the Supreme Court. We get it. You guys are like that.

Forum List

Back