Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

Calling out a mod like that and claiming antisemitism when there is trouble can get you in huge trouble.
She’s been targeting me for years, calling me names, lying about me, even mocking my family. Why isn’t she controlled, rather than allowed to attack and mock members the way she does?

Calling out a mod like that and claiming antisemitism when there is trouble can get you in huge trouble.
But you’re right…..she’s baiting me so she can ban me. I bring up truths about the left she would rather be kept hidden, like the rampant antisemitism they are enabling, along with the lies about Israel.

:dunno: show me where I ha e supported violence S an expression of free speech.
You said marching around chanting to murder Jews is free speech. In fact, you complained that Jews who object to the “Death to Jews!” chants are interfering with Muslims’ rights to express their views.

IOW, you take more of an issue with Jews who object to the calls to murder them than the antisemites CALLING for their murder!

Biased much?

And you tell lie after about what I’ve said. We had a poster earlier post a video one massive riots by blacks after another. Yet nary a word to him. I say that affirmative Action is racist and skin color should not play a role in admissions, and you lie and say I said I don’t want blacks attending college.

So explain, why do you give a pass to the non-Jewish poster who posted that video of blacks acting like rabid animals, one event adter another, and instead vent your rage on a Jew who says she’s opposed to AA?

You said marching around chanting to murder Jews is free speech. In fact, you complained that Jews who object to the “Death to Jews!” chants are interfering with Muslims’ rights to express their views.
Link please.

Some one explicitly calling for violence is not free speech. (like death to Jews)

But you seem to want to conflate all pro-Palestinian demonstrations with supporting killing Jews and squash them. That would be violating their rights which are the same as those on the pro-Israel side.

IOW, you take more of an issue with Jews who object to the calls to murder them than the antisemites CALLING for their murder!

Biased much?

And you tell lie after about what I’ve said. We had a poster earlier post a video one massive riots by blacks after another. Yet nary a word to him. I say that affirmative Action is racist and skin color should not play a role in admissions, and you lie and say I said I don’t want blacks attending college.

So explain, why do you give a pass to the non-Jewish poster who posted that video of blacks acting like rabid animals, one event adter another, and instead vent your rage on a Jew who says she’s opposed to AA?
Damn that pesky wah wah victim card you keep flashing, it is very distracting.

Link please.

Some one explicitly calling for violence is not free speech. (like death to Jews)

But you seem to want to conflate all pro-Palestinian demonstrations with supporting killing Jews and squash them. That would be violating their rights which are the same as those on the pro-Israel side.

Damn that pesky wah wah victim card you keep flashing, it is very distracting.
Blacks need to stop playing the victim card, don’t you think?

You play it everyday.
You and Coyote have quite a little tag-team going, don’t you: mock the Jew who points out how bad antisemitism is, particularly in some communities, and among liberals. Might deflect from your past time: wailing about racism.

You and Coyote have quite a little tag-team going, don’t you: mock the Jew who points out how bad antisemitism is, particularly in some communities, and among liberals. Might deflect from your past time: wailing about racism.
Mock the Jew? Now how is it ok for you to want to point out antisemitism, but you attack black folks who point out racism and discrimination. If you don't tell folks you are Jewish how would they know? I don't have to tell folks I am a black man.

Mock the Jew? Now how is it ok for you to want to point out antisemitism, but you attack black folks who point out racism and discrimination. If you don't tell folks you are Jewish how would they know? I don't have to tell folks I am a black man.
irrelevant. Attacks against Jews are up 400% this past year. Jews are more than 2x likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks (and that was the data from before the Jew-hate fest of last spring). So apparently they know who the Jews are.

Also….how is it OK for you to point out racism, but then mock a Jew who points out antisemitism - especially when Jews are twice as likely to be victims of antisemitism than blacks are of racism?

THAT is the question.

irrelevant. Attacks against Jews are up 400% this past year. Jews are more than 2x likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks (and that was the data from before the Jew-hate fest of last spring). So apparently they know who the Jews are.
Tell us 5 major attacks that have happened to Jewish folks in the last 6 months.

^^^^ and there’s another hypocritical leftist (only worse because she’s a mod, mocking and taunting members) who is so determined that the focus should just be on blacks that she downplays the horrific antisemitism going on.

Worse: when a Jew gives an example of the violent attacks against innocent Jewish people, she pulls out the nasty “victim card” shit.

Hey, you antisemitic bitch: when a black complains that a white called the police on a black in a park, do you castigate her as “playing the victim”? Of course not.

To an antisemite like you, a phone call against a black is worse than a Jew being beaten into unconsciousness.

YOU REPRESENT EVERYTHING WRONG WITH LEFTISTS: not merely tolerating the antisemitism, and not merely enabling it, but mocking a Jew who complains about it.

You are going to hell, my dear.
Bolding your font makes you look that much more pathetic. Coyote has never questioned you about wearing your Jewish star on your sleeve. That's my job.

There was video in NYC. It has since been taken down by your commee media. Look past the 2 min mark. Past your commee media talking heads. You knew this. You just ignored it.

This guy beat her like a punching bag. For no reason.
You mean after Trump started blaming Asians for Covid, some mentally unstable people took it out on them.

This guy sounds like he was mentally unstable.

Forum List

Back