Trump thinks his supporters are morons and “basement dwellers.”

I love the special kinda of stupid to vote for a party that wants to take your vote and reproductive rights but rant on
1. Do you support partial birth abortions? yes or no. 7-democrat run states allow unrestricted abortions, including infanticide
2. Do you support ANY restrictions on abortions? such as 14-weeks like they have in the EU

Last edited:
Watching these Trumpers trying to justify Trump’s disdain for them has to be a form of battered spouse syndrome. Trump can’t stand his own supporters but they keep trying to seek his approval. It is all so sad and pathetic.

This is Trump and his supporters in one gif.

1724197465054.gif

1. Do you support partial birth abortions? yes or no 7-states allow unrestricted abortions, including infanticide
2. Do you support ANY restrictions on abortions? such as 14-weeks like they have in the EU
1) No and federal law bans these. Less than 1% of all abortions happen in the whole third trimester anyway.
2) Besides what I just said, no. A woman’s body is hers. It’s arbitrary to set limits.

Do you think a woman 3 days pregnant is carrying a child?

Stephanie Grisham, Trump’s former press Secretary, just confirmed in her speech that Trump mocks his supporters and did so to her face. He has called his supporters “basement dwellers.”

So what else is new.

Most of us knew all along that Trump has nothing but disdain for his supporters.

Oh no, a bitter RINO has another accusation against Trump, with zero proof.

Stephanie Grisham, Trump’s former press Secretary, just confirmed in her speech at the convention that Trump mocks his supporters and did so to her face. He has called his supporters “basement dwellers.”

So what else is new.

Says Ms. Grisham:

“Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them ‘basement dwellers. He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth.”

Most of us knew all along that Trump has nothing but disdain for his supporters and lacks any sense of morals.

Disdain only for this!

1724197587639.png

1) No and federal law bans these. Less than 1% of all abortions happen in the whole third trimester anyway.
2) Besides what I just said, no. A woman’s body is hers. It’s arbitrary to set limits.
3) Do you think a woman 3 days pregnant is carrying a child?
1. 1% of abortions is a big number for allowing infanticide
2. A woman's body is hers, but the baby also has a body that has a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".
3. Life begins at conception.

Democrats lie all the time about everything, their policies are destructive to the US, and Grisham gets squeamish about Trump trying to manage a supposedly "stolen election"??

Trump is an aggressive CEO type, he's not a nice guy, so what, he does a good job managing the US, a better job than democrats.
This election isn't about morals or character, its about the price of groceries, illegal immigration, and rampant crime on the streets.

John Kasich spoke at the DNC convention too. meh.
You are morally bankrupt voting for a rapist.

2. A woman's body is hers, but the baby also has a body that has a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".
He said less than, dipshit. Life doesn't begin at conception.

1) Um well luckily that isn’t what third term abortions are.
2) I’m sure women feel very free not having control of their bodies for 9 months lol
3) something tells me you would have a change of heart if you had ever knocked up some one night stand. Plenty of other conservative men said no to that shit. Hell the GOP gets their mistresses abortions. That’s well documented.

1) Um well luckily that isn’t what third term abortions are.
2) I’m sure women feel very free not having control of their bodies for 9 months lol
3) something tells me you would have a change of heart if you had ever knocked up some one night stand. Plenty of other conservative men said no to that shit. Hell the GOP gets their mistresses abortions. That’s well documented.
1. 3rd term abortions kill viable babies (viability is 23 weeks)
2. If they don't want to be pregnant they should use Mifepristone, duh
3. see #2

Forum List

Back