DISGUSTING: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear wishes for a member of JD Vance's family to become pregnant due to rape.

Trouble is, her doctors were and are respected professionals, and the Attorney General of Texas couldn't diagnose a hangnail, as he had no medical training whatsoever. My advice is if sick or injured, see a doctor, not your lawyer, unless you think there is big money in it. But, suit yourself.
The fact is: life is the same definition for all, not some subjective individual belief by one vigilante doctor.

Vance is an idiot. Governor Beshear is just pointing out, the utter stupidity of Vance's position on abortion and the little regard Vance has for individual women/girls and their tragic situation, as being inconsequential to him, simply a Republican issue to campaign on. Vance wants to claim the position on abortion, it should and will be tied around his neck, like a dead chicken on a dog that cannot be trusted near a hen house.
thinking error: minimizing

I’d rather they live, but you losers are so insistent. Who am I to fight with tards?
Nah, you would rather just control women and feel like you punched your own ticket to the forever festival.

Cruelty, control, and selfishness.

Nothing more.

Nah, you would rather just control women and feel like you punched your own ticket to the forever festival.

Cruelty, control, and selfishness.

Nothing more.
Why do you think that tard?

They want to keep the parasite, go ahead. Call it skippy and take it for a walk for all I care.

But if you ask me to be like “not my circus, not my clowns”, then don’t be surprised when I be like “not my circus, not my clowns”.

Forum List

Back