Zone1 Separation of Church and State?

I did.

Its so unimportant to you that the worm of conscience is eating away at your brain right now.

Thats why every time I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pous comes oozing out. You're dead.

Don't take it too hard. There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead

All you are is a comedy skit, same as all the other xianophobes.

All you are is a comedy skit, same as all the other xianophobes.

Well it sure is funny to see how low such moral and ethical christians will stoop only to perpetuate lies. Its a genuine hootenanny with music, food, and an odd array of deeply religious court jesters being slaughtered, one by one, in the kindest way possible, as a sacrifice for the expiation of sin.

The fat cut from the flesh and thrown on the fire is a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

My God.

Last edited:
………….continuation of paragraphs i thru v in post nfbw 240820 Vsocas00876

vi. Separation of Church and State? 240820 {post•883}.

NotfooledbyW said: Intellectual curiosity reading material: Jefferson & The Danbury Baptists.

Supreme Court decisions through the past two centuries keep referring to Thomas Jefferson's writings as instructive in how to interpret all facets of the Constitution, not merely with regards to First Amendment issues — but those issues do receive particular attention. In the 1879 decision Reynolds v. The U.S., for example, the court observed that Jefferson's writings "may be accepted as an authoritative declaration of the scope and effect of the [First] Amendment."​
vii. Separation of Church and State? 240820 {post•883}

Reynolds v. The U.S. settled the matter whether or not the God of Abraham and His Son, Jesus Christ should be central to the federal government and the government of each state. Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Madison to a man wanted a high wall of separation between church and state.

Who on this thread can argue that there should be no wall of separation of church and state?

Who won this thread can argue that there should be a very low wall of separation between church and state?

Forum List

Back