Harris Kicks Out Restaurant Customers, Replaces Them with Actors

These are the same sheep who were shocked at Joes mental condition just a month ago
Yet republicans will do the same thing when Trump shows up

1724172674716.png

Those widely shared moments were days in the making, an alliance between the Trump campaign, local activists, and students at some of the nation’s most iconic historically Black colleges.

If I was a guest at that restaurant, I would ask for a refund and spit in Kamala's face for ruining my meal.
Then you would have been arrested as in some state it is a crime (assault and battery) then you would have something in common with your idol.

Last edited:

Here's video of the sham. Look at the trio her husband Emhoff is talking to at the 4:40 mark. One black, one white, one Asian. Shazam! What are the odds? And as other posters have pointed out, no one is eating. They all have drinks but no meals. All are well dressed. No small children. just a well-dressed girl of about 11 that Kamala is talking to. Not the people you would see in a place like this. I wish somebody had videoed the parking lot. All these people and no cars. Just the 20 or so commercial vans.

Kamala campaign ahead of time: "Now we ain't paying for no meals. They'll bring out random drinks. Just sit there and smile and talk to Ms. Harris and her entourage if they engage you. You there, I want you to ask Ms. Harris for a selfie. We'll cue you when. There will be NO political questions, understand? We aren't paying you for that. The object is to make Ms. Harris look good and appear popular. Understand? Let's go."

Last edited:
She is trying to be like Trump, he can walk in anywhere and people go crazy.

Lol no, she doesn't want to be like Trump.

Harris has to bring people in, because nobody likes her. She does represent your party well. Nothing but hate.

Why are pretending Kamala organizing a meet and greet with campaign workers is somehow reason for vitriol. It's a pretty dumb thing to cry over actually.

Perhaps the only difference is Kamala didn't try to portray it as a spontaneous event.

According to reports from Fox 5, the embrace was orchestrated by conservative activist Michaelah Montgomery, founder of Conserve the Culture, a group that recruits and educates college students and young alumni at historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs) about conservative ideas. Montgomery, a former Georgia Republican Party staffer, allegedly coordinated the event after being notified of Trump’s visit to the area.

“Everybody got together at around 9:30 in the morning and walked on over to the Chick-fil-A, and then we sat there and waited until the president showed up,” Montgomery revealed. She expressed frustration at the media’s portrayal of the event, emphasizing that it was not a spontaneous.

To the extent that the restaurant knew in advance that the Kamala folks would be swarming their place at a given hour, I say it is the fault of the restaurant management that they treated their own actual customers so rudely and stupidly.

If I were a regular there, and had gotten kicked out in mid meal like that, I’d never patronize that place again.

Of course it would have never happened, because President Trump wants to meet the people and hear what they say in addition to letting them hear his tremendous words of wisdom, but imagine when Trump had his campaign stop at the Harlem bodega a few months ago.

How would it have been taken if he had his goons clear out the joint before he brought in a couple of actors to play the parts of the shopkeep and fellow shoppers?

The left would have never let us hear the end of it.

We have proof they were "actors"?

Pretty disingenuous to make that claim with no proof.
The place kicks out everyone. But they let more customers in? That makes sense to you? That seems to be what you are implying. Which is absolutely ridiculous.
Fuckin CULT.
Jesus

This is a smart move. As we saw with Obama and Biden, random people might ask hard questions. We saw how much Obama and Biden struggled. Harris would definitely struggle without the help of actors.

They Kamala campaign couldn’t let a store full of actual people treat her with indifference or worse, voice their support for Trump.

The place kicks out everyone. But they let more customers in? That makes sense to you? That seems to be what you are implying. Which is absolutely ridiculous.
Fuckin CULT.
Jesus
It's odd you don't know how reservations work.

Forum List

Back