AOC Unhinged at DNC

I don't know what this is supposed to be. This woman is nuts. She sounds more like Fidel Castro or Che Guevara than a US member of Congress.

The entire democrat party has surpassed dangerously insane. They now believe their own crazy rhetoric, like the first few moments I watched a little of the DNC coverage and Dick Durbin blamed Trump for losing millions of jobs that were actually from the Covid shutdowns of 2020 that THEY sponsored, then credited Bowels Biden with "creating" millions of jobs when the shutdown was finally lifted and businesses just hired back the same people that used to work these jobs now that they could open and operate again.

And like idiot zombie sheep, the whole place applauded the lie.

She's very Adolf Hitler in her delivery, I wonder if she studied him. I see the Dems all cheered her wildly.

I have to admit, AOC sure has come a long way from back in the old days when she used to blow candles out with her ass in a barroom to impress a roomful of men. :uhh:

Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 6.57.41 PM.png

Yes. Really. Yes. She is batshit crazy. She is a commie by nature. And she is a moron to boot.

They all are. Would you believe I heard one DNC commentator explain to the camera how enthused they were for Kamala now because she is replacing Joe Biden because democrats were so DOWN on seeing a repeat of another Trump vs. Biden election race?! Isn't that the EXACT SAME RACE that just 4 years ago, they claimed democrats wanted to beat Trump so bad for that they all came out en masse to vote Biden in for to the tune of 81 million votes? :cuckoo:

Wow.

Never mind that these are the same people who when faced with even having Harris for president during the 2020 Primaries were so down on her that she was the first to drop out before the Primary even began due to a lack of funding and support with a campaign that lasted less time then even Tom Steyer's?

Now she is the DNC's SAVIOR. Talk about a bunch of zombie cultists.

Forum List

Back