Republicans are avoiding the abortion issue as pregnancies from rape are high in Red States

So you admit there is no ban and your thread is bullshit.
First of all, abortion ban's definition is a place where abortions are not able to be done. Abortion bans do exist in those red states. To clarify this so that someone as close minded as you are, allowing a pregnancy to be done in the first 6 weeks does not mean there is NO abortion ban.

In addition, I supplied a map (with a link to it) where it was explained the Red States that had total bans and those that had bans that applied after 6 weeks.

Having said that, I must congratulate you on earning a ban from me. From this moment on, I will not be responding to ANY of your posts. You have proven to be a total waste of time. You are blind-by-choice, a debasing and insulting individual, and someone that has no ability to think, understand and much less debate anything.

Good Bye Nostra. You can now rant and rave all you want without me paying attention. I have things that I can do that make more sense than communicating with you, such as watching paint dry.

This study "estimates" 520,000 women were raped in the 10 states that do not have a rape exception, resulting in 65k pregnancies, 2022-2023-2024

According to the FBI:
In 2022, there were 102,947 rape incidents, and 106,521 offenses reported in the United States by 13,621 law enforcement agencies that submitted National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) data, and covers 76% of the total population.

This 'study" is debunked by the real world.
Show me. Prove it

Show me. Prove it

1724175406540.png

The numbers claimed in your study's "estimates" are demonstrably false.

Abortion meds are available everywhere, we have these things called cars that can take you anywhere. They are really quite something.
Am I talking to children, or even worse, insane asylum members?

Yes, you can go to another State to buy meds but then, if you do have an abortion and you go back to your State (where you live) and they find out that you had an abortion, you will be jailed.

This means (hope you understand) that your human rights have been taken away from you. As such, your choice is to move to another State and that means that your life has been broken up by your State for the reason that in your State, you have no human rights.

You are okay with that?

Yes, you can go to another State to buy meds but then, if you do have an abortion and you go back to your State (where you live) and they find out that you had an abortion, you will be jailed.
Show me. Prove it
This means (hope you understand) that your human rights have been taken away from you.
This just means 47 states take away human rights.
They do so, now, and they did so under Roe.

Wow, you cannot read your own link? Your link states "REPORTED" cases.

The link in the OP that I supplied came from studies by a group of doctors. These are not necessarily reported to the authorities. In fact, there is this fact that you seem to be avoiding:

The Majority of Sexual Assaults Are Not Reported to the Police

Only 310 out of every 1,000 sexual assaults are reported to police. That means more than 2 out of 3 go unreported.1

Only 310 out of every 1,000 sexual assaults are reported to police. That means more than 2 out of 3 go unreported.1
102,000 / .310 = 329,000 rapes per year.
329,000 x 2 years = 658,000 rapes across the entire US
Your "study" claims 540,000 rapes over 2 years, in just 10 states.

Your numbers are made up.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you do not like reality crashing in on your parade.
First of all, you are entitled to your opinion.

Secondly, you need to take your complain about the numbers being made up with the JAMA Medical Group, meaning the American Medical Association. They (not me) are the ones that put up that information to the public. All I am, is the messenger bringing that information to you. I do not do any polling myself and I have no ability to prove the numbers one way or the other. Having said that, I have common sense and that means that I will always believe a reputable organization (like the AMA) than believing M14Shooter.

My goal in life is to be right more often than wrong and that usually means going with the experts rather than going with opinionated people that don't do any research other than looking in the mirror!

End of story.

Secondly, you need to take your complain about the numbers being made up with the JAMA Medical Group, meaning the American Medical Association. They (not me) are the ones that put up that information to the public. All I am, is the messenger bringing that information to you. I do not do any polling myself and I have no ability to prove the numbers one way or the other. Having said that, I have common sense and that means that I will always believe a reputable organization (like the AMA) than believing M14Shooter.

My goal in life is to be right more often than wrong and that usually means going with the experts rather than going with opinionated people that don't do any research other than looking in the mirror!

End of story.

The AMA is nothing but a Trade group for Doctors.

End of story.
You are new, so let me explain something. When you start a thread, bring a link, and push the claims in the link, you own it.

Your bullshit link with its lies and made up numbers has been destroyed, and you are feverishly trying to run away from it.

Take the L and move in. Try harder next time.

Republicans are avoiding the abortion issue as pregnancies from rape are high in Red States​

Are the rapists being put in jail and then deported?

102,000 / .310 = 329,000 rapes per year.
329,000 x 2 years = 658,000 rapes across the entire US
Your "study" claims 540,000 rapes over 2 years, in just 10 states.

Here is more made up bullshit numbers.

Using the made up numbers in the OP, they claim a pregnancy rate of 12.5% when the avg pregnancy rate among rape victims is 5%.

Forum List

Back