Why I support eliminating the Federal Level Department of "Education".

Day to day education is run by local school boards and the state
Blame them for poor performance
Take away the distractions and grades will improve. That includes young female teachers dressing like...well you know what I mean. :p

No, you ignorant buffoon. You seem to be one of those idiots who keeps trying to make declarations about things he doesn't understand at all.
Oh horseshit. You teachers are attempting to justify your positions and make excuses for the piss poor performance of your schools. You clearly either don't understand or willfully deny the connection between the Federal takeover in 1978 and the decline in academic performance.

Oh horseshit. You teachers are attempting to justify your positions and make excuses for the piss poor performance of your schools. You clearly either don't understand or willfully deny the connection between the Federal takeover in 1978 and the decline in academic performance.

How long have you been a teacher? How long have you worked in education of any kind? Shut your yap about things you know nothing about.

They want to disband the Dept of Education as a cure to their Redneck School Boards who are more concerned with harassing gay students and posting the Ten Commandments than paying for good teachers
Yet again, because you're a lying coward who runs from facts: describe in detail how the Department of Education has, in ANY way, improved public education since it was founded. You will not, because you cannot.

Yet again, because you're a lying coward who runs from facts: describe in detail how the Department of Education has, in ANY way, improved public education since it was founded. You will not, because you cannot.

Sorry Skippy
But I don’t take homework assignments

Dept of Education is given a limited role in our nations education and they do what they are tasked to do

What is so wrong about mandating modest dress for both teachers and students? Girls wearing spandex shorts and tight tops should never be allowed. I for one would love to see entire districts mandate school uniforms.
I agree: orange jumpsuits, with "PRISONER"...wait, I mean "STUDENT" stenciled on the back.

Sorry Skippy
But I don’t take homework assignments

Dept of Education is given a limited role in our nations education and they do what they are tasked to do
In other words: I am, in all respects, entirely correct. You are, of course, a lying coward who will neither acknowledge the fact I am correct nor will you admit you are lying.

You're dismissed, boy.

I'm not a teacher and refute this mindset in totality. 99.999 percent ofveducation is set at the local levels. The school board approves everything. So now we shall wait for the whiners and crybabies who have a massive disdain for teachers to quit your job and go in and teach. Show the world what an expert you are.

For the Historically atrophied Left, the entire department, a well as the Cabinet level position were both formed in 1978 by Jimmah Cahtah as payola to the NEA and teachers' unions nationwide for their 1976 endorsement. Since then, Educational performance has been circling the toilet bowl with no end in sight.
Ebonics, Outcome-Based Education, Common Core, NCLB, etc. Standards keep right on getting lowered and lowered. Now with the uptick in homeschooling, charter school enrollment (bear in mind Charters are very much public schools, but with much higher standards for both student AND teacher accountability), and the push for vouchers (which BTW I support), the Left has a boogeyman-school choice. Both the Education department AND Cabinet level Secretary need to be shitcanned and full 100% control of the schools need to be returned to the local and state level.

At most it should be a small part of the Department of the Interior that sets basic educational standards and assures transfer of credentials between the States.

That's it. No policy guidance, no pass through funding, nothing else but.

No, I won't, dammit! As a taxpayer, I have every fucking right and responsibility to air my concerns. And you sanctimonious asshole, are in no position to squelch me. Capice?

You’re not “airing concerns,” you idiot. You’re making categorical statements about something you know nothing about.

You’re not “airing concerns,” you idiot. You’re making categorical statements about something you know nothing about.
You mean like public schools are nothing more than Leftist indoctrination centers? That's proven fact. Or that Charter, homeschooling, and private school students consistently kick district pupils ' collective asses at every metric? Also proven fact

Forum List

Back