I Still Don't Understand Why Anybody Would Want Four More Years Of This Economy

You support the Big Lie
You ARE the big lie. The big lie is that Biden was honestly elected.

History will NOT be kind to trump
Oh gee, now my knees are really shaking! Because the media has been SO KIND to Trump these past nine years! :lmao:

But you have your moment now while the Cult is Strong
Sorry, I'm not a democrat cultist.

History will laugh at you more than we do now
You have that backwards more then you'll ever know.

Not really since infation is under 3 percent. So go on and blame Biden for the Avian flu causing egg and chicken prices to rise.
The prices are still at very high levels, and unless your pay went up at least as much as inflation, you lost ground. A lot of people lost ground.

The prices are still at very high levels, and unless your pay went up at least as much as inflation, you lost ground. A lot of people lost ground.
Sane people understand that Biden didn't make prices go up, and sane people understand that the price of gas was low during covid was because nobody was driving. The "trump economy" that prospered was one he inherited. Now if you want to see our economy get wrecked, put Trump in office.

Sane people understand that Biden didn't make prices go up, and sane people understand that the price of gas was low during covid was because nobody was driving. The "trump economy" that prospered was one he inherited. Now if you want to see our economy get wrecked, put Trump in office.
Yeah, yeah, we heard all that before his first term. According to the usual suspects (you know who you are), he was going to:

1. Crash the economy. We were going to be lucky to find a Chinese manufactured cardboard box to live in.
2. Start WWIII. Large portions of the globe were going to be turned into glass and everybody was going to die, if they didn't starve first because the economy was wrecked.
3. Weaponize the justice department to harass, indict, and put on trial political opponents in order to keep them off the campaign trail. Oh, wait, I just got a memo. That wasn't him.
4. Allow dogs and cats to live together in sin. Puritanical democrats were naturally outraged at the horror and clutched their pearls.
5. Make wearing white after Labor Day an acceptable social phenomenon.

Of course, none of that happened, yet we're supposed to believe it will this time because different and reasons, and feelz.

The bottom line remains, people are still struggling to maintain the same standard of living they had just a few short years ago.

Wait, you're saying that TRUMP! shouldn't have had all that abuse about the wall heaped on him? Were you saying that back then?

I have been laughing at you rubes for close to 8 years for believing Mexico was going to pay for the wall

I was just sitting here and thinking about this while eating my lunch. Freezing the grocery prices is equal to food shortages. Democrats must really want to starve.
This is because of the combination of our banking system, the treasury, the stock market, and economic policies.

Basically our government is morally bankrupt.

Even the DOJ us highly suspect these days with the lawfare being waged against certain people but others get away with murder....literally.

This is because of the combination of our banking system, the treasury, the stock market, and economic policies.

Basically our government is morally bankrupt.

So basically what I think that you're saying is that they're in denial.

So basically what I think that you're saying is that they're in denial.
A lot of people are in denial. The Federal Reserve has been driving this recession...it's leadership is asleep at the wheel and corrupt. So is the SEC, DOJ, FBI, Treasury and Banking commission..

There's a LOT of garbage to toss out....and I don't believe Trump can do it all.

Forum List

Back