I Still Don't Understand Why Anybody Would Want Four More Years Of This Economy

Cool story, bro. :badgrin:
Trump Confederate Flag.png

I was just sitting here and thinking about this while eating my lunch. Freezing the grocery prices is equal to food shortages. Democrats must really want to starve.

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

As of June 2024, average wages have been increasing faster than inflation for almost two years, and are now higher than they were before the pandemic. This has led to real wage gains for many workers, especially lower-income workers. For example, in 2024, nominal wages for middle- and low-wage workers increased by 4.2%, while inflation was only 3.3%. This resulted in real wage gains of 0.9%.

In June, the rate of inflation fell 0.1%, marking the lowest monthly growth rate since May 2020 and a two-thirds decrease from June 2022. Though that might not translate to lower prices, it does mean shoppers are less likely to experience sticker shock each time they visit the store.6 days ago

Chances are you are pro life, a gun nut or racist. You want America to be socially conservative. Well that's not very popular.

Robbing from the poor and giving to the rich. Then they wonder why we hate them so much and why we don't treat them as equals. I would say that they're filthy animals, but that's an insult to animals.
So now it's us robbing from the poor to give to the rich? Such spin.

You ran all the good paying union jobs overseas.

You and Elon Musk illegally fire employees for unionizing. ILLEGAL don't you understand that?

You clearly don't realize what created the greatest middle class the world has ever seen. It certainly wasn't your version of capitalism I'll tell you that. There's no such thing as a free market

1. The "middle class" is the creation of government intervention in the marketplace, and won't exist without it (as millions of Americans and Europeans are discovering).

Me thinks you are very confused.
You have the History Knowledge of a Rock.
I am curious to hear the spin that this person has to suggest it's us liberals who are robbing from the poor to give to the rich.

In the 2000's we had 1 million good paying blue collar jobs that no longer exist. Those companies went bankrupt, reneged on pensions, sent operations overseas to maximize profits. Without any regard for the American economy or wages. Republicans and their corporations don't consider workers an asset. We are a cost. And they'd like to lower our pay as much as possible. And the CEO's who do this best make the most. So the gap between rich and poor widens. And Republicans have defended the rich all along.

So I want to hear his spin. How do Democrats take from the poor to give it to the rich?

I Still Don't Understand Why Anybody Would Want Four More Years Of This Economy​

Democrats don't care about the economy, it is all about power to them. Republicans run on doing good for the country, but democrats run on a base that will believe anything they tell them and they have them buffaloed into believing they are the victims. Democrats are here to save them, yet, election after election, they never save anything but their own party because their party is more important than the people.

Democrats are literally rewriting history right now recreating Harris as a totally different person than she really is with a whole new past. Democrats will swallow it hook line and sinker. If she gets in, things will get even worse yet the idiots will think they just need more from the democrats!

So why does anyone want four more years of this economy?
  1. First they tell themselves the economy is better than ever! Getting better by the day!
  2. Then they tell themselves that it is a necessary suffering for the good of the planet. Gotta save the climate you know.
  3. Finally, they tell themselves it is Trump's fault. Trump caused Covid, Trump lost a million jobs, meanwhile, no one had any choice nor control over the pandemic and the shutdowns were a democrat idea. But a democrat can be trained to believe anything: an event can happen and six months later they all tell themselves that it happened totally different.
  4. Democrats to the rescue: elect them and they will fix it all. Problem is, they never fix anything because then, you wouldn't need them anymore. They'll get to it next election.
LIKE ABORTION: all that SCOTUS did was rule that it was in State's hands. They banned nothing. You'd think it was the end of the earth. Major running point! Save woman's rights! Control over one's body! Mind you, these are the same people who condemned you to death a few years ago for deciding for yourself if you wanted to risk the screwy Covid vaccine. Democrats are so mindful of women's rights that they have taken away their privacy in bathrooms, lockers and showers and have fairly destroyed female sporting competition.

So they run on saving abortions--- do you know that the rate of abortions are actually UP since the Dobbs Decision? You see, there is reality, then there is democrat alternate reality.

4.3% unemployment. Inflation falling to historical norms.
vs. 15% unemployment. Empty shelves and toilet paper shortages.

Did Jan 6 hurt your feelings and cause an exacerbation of your TDS? Perhaps you should seek help from your therapist.
J6 is a horrific crime to our nation
If this exact act is performed and directed by any other person, you too would find it horrific

You cowering behind some fake stollen election claim is disgusting

Carry on Muhammed you fucking traitor

Did Jan 6 hurt your feelings and cause an exacerbation of your TDS? Perhaps you should seek help from your therapist.

She was being sarcastic.

Democrats don't care about the economy, it is all about power to them. Republicans run on doing good for the country, but democrats run on a base that will believe anything they tell them and they have them buffaloed into believing they are the victims. Democrats are here to save them, yet, election after election, they never save anything but their own party because their party is more important than the people.

Democrats are literally rewriting history right now recreating Harris as a totally different person than she really is with a whole new past. Democrats will swallow it hook line and sinker. If she gets in, things will get even worse yet the idiots will think they just need more from the democrats!

So why does anyone want four more years of this economy?
  1. First they tell themselves the economy is better than ever! Getting better by the day!
  2. Then they tell themselves that it is a necessary suffering for the good of the planet. Gotta save the climate you know.
  3. Finally, they tell themselves it is Trump's fault. Trump caused Covid, Trump lost a million jobs, meanwhile, no one had any choice nor control over the pandemic and the shutdowns were a democrat idea. But a democrat can be trained to believe anything: an event can happen and six months later they all tell themselves that it happened totally different.
  4. Democrats to the rescue: elect them and they will fix it all. Problem is, they never fix anything because then, you wouldn't need them anymore. They'll get to it next election.
LIKE ABORTION: all that SCOTUS did was rule that it was in State's hands. They banned nothing. You'd think it was the end of the earth. Major running point! Save woman's rights! Control over one's body! Mind you, these are the same people who condemned you to death a few years ago for deciding for yourself if you wanted to risk the screwy Covid vaccine. Democrats are so mindful of women's rights that they have taken away their privacy in bathrooms, lockers and showers and have fairly destroyed female sporting competition.

So they run on saving abortions--- do you know that the rate of abortions are actually UP since the Dobbs Decision? You see, there is reality, then there is democrat alternate reality.

It seems like they believe that if they think about something and talk about it enough times it becomes true.

4.3% unemployment. Inflation falling to historical norms.
vs. 15% unemployment. Empty shelves and toilet paper shortages.

Link?

Cuz it's not as horrific as jan 6?

Horrific? What happened on J6? There was a simple protest at the Capitol demanding answers to questions about the 2020 election which media and politicians had buried to finally be answered first to be sure we got the election right. Capitol police inflamed the crowd into a riot. A few doors and windows were finally broken but once inside, for the most part, little happened--- folks walked around, looked and left. A few bad actors. Things were delayed a couple of hours because congress were all pussies who refused to meet and talk with anyone. Pence was a total candyass.

In the end, a little damage done, one woman shot for nothing by the cops, a few others injured in the melee--- the real crime occurred afterwards as one by one, a thousand people were rounded up and charged with a crime just for being there then locked away savagely treated and stripped of all their legal rights.

Turns out the protesters may have been right: the guy that was elected in 2020 as The Most Popular President Ever was just thrown off the bus apparently unable to even finish out his term and unable to even win reelection he is so unpopular, so he was replaced.

Democrats are so concerned for democracy they now just keep switching candidates and rules until they find a winning combination because, truth be told, they just don't trust you to actually pick your leader for yourself. I mean, after all, the Constitution is just a sheet of paper to them.

giggle.gif

If this exact act is performed and directed by any other person, you too would find it horrific
giggle.gif

giggle.gif
Poor baby. You don't mind fake stolen elections just so long as it ends with a democrat in office?!

giggle.gif
You stole an election and you call those complaining the traitors! That is ripe!
What a howl it will be if Trump wins--- I bet if he does, you all declare the election rigged and him illegitimate! :auiqs.jpg:
Fucking loon.

It seems like they believe that if they think about something and talk about it enough times it becomes true.

I was just sitting here and thinking about this while eating my lunch. Freezing the grocery prices is equal to food shortages. Democrats must really want to starve.
See my comments on the methods needed to stimulate the American economy. It's the opposite of deporting 11 million.

(even though the suggestion of deporting immigrants isn't serious and is only meant for political purposes)

None of which needs to be understood and accepted until after Trump is elected!

On Jan 6, many American patriots peacefully assembled an petitioned the government for redress of grievances, in accordance with the first amendment of the US constitution.

Do you got a problem with the Bill of Rights, pathetic anti-USA, low IQ, TDS afflicted moron?

Last edited:

There you go hating again. You really hate the South don't you? I guess you forget that one of the most popular TV shows of the '70s was The Dukes of Hazard and they had the confederate flag right on the roof of their car! The car was the star of the show. Nobody cared! Nobody minded! And nobody was hurt. Its just a flag, chump. See into it what you choose in that sick hateful mind of yours.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/74/a2/7674a2e937a2b681b19362d9bae9cd33.png

View attachment 998645

View attachment 998646

View attachment 998647Poor baby. You don't mind fake stolen elections just so long as it ends with a democrat in office?!

View attachment 998648You stole an election and you call those complaining the traitors! That is ripe!
What a howl it will be if Trump wins--- I bet if he does, you all declare the election rigged and him illegitimate! :auiqs.jpg:
Fucking loon.
You support the Big Lie
History will NOT be kind to trump
But you have your moment now while the Cult is Strong

History will laugh at you more than we do now

There you go hating again. You really hate the South don't you? I guess you forget that one of the most popular TV shows of the '70s was The Dukes of Hazard and they had the confederate flag right on the roof of their car! The car was the star of the show. Nobody cared! Nobody minded! And nobody was hurt. Its just a flag, chump. See into it what you choose in that sick hateful mind of yours.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/74/a2/7674a2e937a2b681b19362d9bae9cd33.png
I took this picture two hours ago
Where am I?

Attachments

• IMG_4100.jpeg
    IMG_4100.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 1
On Jan 6, many American patriots peacefully assembled an petitioned the government for redress of grievances, in accordance with the first amendment of the US constitution.

Do you got a problem with the Bill of Rights, pathetic anti-USA, low IQ, TDS afflicted moron?
Yup
I do have a problem with trump refusing the Peaceful Transfer of Power

Forum List

Back