Kamala's legacy: Last Denny's diner in San Francisco closes due to "plague of crime"

A number of working-class folks are now out of a job, because California has a love affair with criminals.

I feel for the employees who lost their jobs, and the loss of business for the owners and suppliers. California is beyond hope, and my only wish is that the collapse is swift and complete, so they can rebuild at some point.

The last remaining Denny’s in San Francisco closed its doors this month because customers would frequently leave without paying their bill in the crime-plagued city, according to the restaurant’s owner.

Chris Haque shuttered the 24-hour diner at 816 Mission St. near the Union Square section on Aug. 1 after 25 years.

“We’re the only store left, and we operated until the last day that we could,” Haque told SFGATE.

“The cost of doing business is tremendous. There’s vandalism, and people come and eat and walk away, and there’s no one to stop them.”

Denny's is for wimps. Go to a Waffle House

A number of working-class folks are now out of a job, because California has a love affair with criminals.

I feel for the employees who lost their jobs, and the loss of business for the owners and suppliers. California is beyond hope, and my only wish is that the collapse is swift and complete, so they can rebuild at some point.

The last remaining Denny’s in San Francisco closed its doors this month because customers would frequently leave without paying their bill in the crime-plagued city, according to the restaurant’s owner.

Chris Haque shuttered the 24-hour diner at 816 Mission St. near the Union Square section on Aug. 1 after 25 years.

“We’re the only store left, and we operated until the last day that we could,” Haque told SFGATE.

“The cost of doing business is tremendous. There’s vandalism, and people come and eat and walk away, and there’s no one to stop them.”

Glad Denny's is gone, it was an embarrassment, next up should be the waffle house. Great job Kamala, let's get rid of all these shitholes...
1724046259293.png

When the bar or strip club closed Denny’s was a damn fine place to go back in the day. I’m pretty sure nobody at noon thought they were going somewhere classy either. Not everyone needs a five star eatery every meal. But those low life’s will certainly be the first to miss it and wish they hadn’t stole from them until they closed. You seem a little too snotty for that so maybe it wasn’t meant for you. I suppose since it was below your standards fuck everyone else. They shouldn’t get to go there either. That’s the democrat way. Step up to my standards or fuck off and starve you pee on.

Denny's isn't closing because people stole.

Denny's is closing because they serve shitty food.

Homelessness was bad in SF due to democrat policies regulating home building. Taxes, regulations etc. Democrats caused it.

Homelessness is a problem all over the country due to a lack of affordable housing, and a failure to provide mental health care and addiction treatment services.

So you think SF and Chicago are doing fine. Then this is the failure you hoped for. Congrats.

Hey, I know all those scary black people get you to wet yourself. Meanwhile, I went to downtown Chicago a few weeks ago. Sure there was a couple homeless, but otherwise it was very pleasent.

The people eating their food for free will miss them.
Most people wouldn't eat Denny's crappy food for free.

Forum List

Back