Republicans: If Trump loses, will you still support Russia? (poll)

Will you change your allegiance to Ukraine with a Harris victory?

• Yes, I will no longer support Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You can't be this stupid can you?
How about instead of reflexively spewing an insult you try to make the case that I'm wrong? You should probably start with looking up the definition of "de facto."

The results of the first Vanderbilt Unity Poll, released today, show that 52 percent of MAGA-identifying Republicans believe Russia’s Vladimir Putin is a better president than Joe Biden.

The Republican Party has grown much more supportive of Russia in recent years​

Last edited:
And you believe that? How many times have you helped out the Nigerian prince?

That video has been certified as 100 percent dead on balls accurate by the Russian Ministry of Truth

Last edited:
Really? He has a superior army with more soldiers at his disposal yet can't defeat Ukraine.
The thing is, he can and probably before sunset. I won't carry on a discussion on the war with those who don't acknowledge the mutually agreed upon limitations between America and Russia.

If there's any understanding of those then we can talk. Just as long as you don't try to make it an armchair war.

The thing is, he can and probably before sunset. I won't carry on a discussion on the war with those who don't acknowledge the mutually agreed upon limitations between America and Russia.

If there's any understanding of those then we can talk. Just as long as you don't try to make it an armchair war.

Why do you think what that Putin did is Genius?

For Donald H

There's truth and fiction here...more fiction than fact....this guy debuncts fiction....it's the sum total of his job.

He has a superior force even when limited to the use of conventional weapons. The idea he's a strategic genius is absurd.

What do you think what that Putin did is Genius?
It's in the way that he's managing the special military operation that has kept Russia's human losses at a tenth of the Ukraine's.
He may have even planned the Kursk operation in that Russia would sacrifice a brief occupation in exchange for huge Russian advances in other important regions.

If you want to believe the Ukraine's and America's 'feel good' propaganda then you should at least hear the other side's too.

Ask me for a list of Americans spreading Russia's propaganda!

It's in the way that he's managing the special military operation that has kept Russia's human losses at a tenth of the Ukraine's.
He may have even planned the Kursk operation in that Russia would sacrifice a brief occupation in exchange for huge Russian advances in other important regions.

If you want to believe the Ukraine's and America's 'feel good' propaganda then you should at least hear the other side's too.

Ask me for a list of Americans spreading Russia's propaganda!
Boy are you living in a Putin directed fantasy

Putin thought he could easily conquer Ukraine with no Western interference.

His inept invasion was turned back and is now a quagmire

Putin has not only expended his military equipment and suffered 100,000 plus casualties….but revealed to the world how bad his military is.

Last edited:
Boy are you living in a Putin directed fantasy

Putin thought he could easily conquer Ukraine with no Western interference.

His inept invasion was turned back and is now a quagmire

Putin has not only expended his military equipment but revealed to the world how bad his military is.

Yet you keep voting for this.

1724182681521.png

The guy is all over the board. What's your point?
The truth is something other than what you are promoting....
He is not all over the place...he is very clear and pointed in his assessment. He has the experience and understanding of the situation. Not an average armchair quarterback.

The truth is something other than what you are promoting....
He is not all over the place...he is very clear and pointed in his assessment. He has the experience and understanding of the situation. Not an average armchair quarterback.
What do you think I'm promoting?
What's his main point in your opinion.

Does it have something to do with mutually agreed upon limitations? If so then go ahead and expose your beliefs that argue that.

That's not to say that both Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer are both getting hefty kickbacks from Ukraine. Zelensky considered it just the cost of doing business...but it's kinda slimey the way it's being given....makes what Biden's son Hunter did in Ukraine seem like jaywalking by comparison...

Forum List

Back