Republicans are avoiding the abortion issue as pregnancies from rape are high in Red States

Why would they need to talk about it?

Perhaps because of this:

View attachment 998680

Notice that inflation, immigration and crime are presently below abortion on this poll.

Here is the link to this poll: Abortion and Cost of Living Continue to be Voting Issues for 2024 - New All In Together Polling

and perhaps because of this:
First of all, 64% of American women think that abortion should be legal. This means that this topic is important to them.
Abortion is legal.

I used to be a states rights advocate form this issue, but realized that the states who makes it illegal will all be stuck on Democrats in every election ignoring all other issues.

Hard Religious Right want to outlaw it completely and the Republicans will never win an election again.

I think Trump, and know myself believes in compromise and 16 weeks is a good number. With all the options you have it is the woman's fault if she doesn't abort before the, and the only exception should be the life or death of the mother or the fetus. Maybe genetic defects too, like Downs syndrome, Bipolar, or maybe once they find it the gay gene. And partial birth abortions should prosecute all willing parties for murder.

The SCOTUS said the people of each state have the right to set their own abortion laws.
That is, literally, the opposite of "taking that right from the majority of the voting public"

Whoever told you this lied to you, and you let them.
You are talking laws. They are talking rights.

You are talking laws. They are talking rights.
Yes.... The SCOTUS said the people of each state have the right to set their own abortion laws...
...and in doing so, those people set their own abortion rights.
That is, literally, the opposite of "taking that right from the majority of the voting public"

Whoever told you abortion is no longer a right lied to you, and you let them.

Yes.... The SCOTUS said the people of each state have the right to set their own abortion laws...
...and in doing so, those people set their own abortion rights.

Whoever told you abortion is no longer a right lied to you, and you let them.
Nope, its literally turning something that was a right into something thats a mere vote.

I normally take posts like yours and ignore them as anyone that stoops so low as to insult someone the way you have (you are a stupid bitch) without knowing me, who I am, how I got here is someone not worthy of respect or even an answer.

Having said that, I do need you to realize that this OP came from an article written by the JAMA Internal Medicine Group and this group has a very high reputation for what they do. It is a group of doctors (not laymen like you or I) and this group has been peer reviewed by over 500 other doctors and (I repeat) has a high reputation.

As such, if you think they are scum and all Democrats, you are sadly mistaken. By the way, if you feel the need to insult them and debase them (as you have done with me), why don't you contact them and throw your insults at them. All I am, is the messenger and this messenger is not at all surprised at your response, given that it is the same response that is given by Trump and 90% of his cult followers. It is a response full of hate and lack of respect for others. In other words, Far Right Republican SCUM!

Here are links to reviews about this group.

JAMA Internal Medicine—The Year in Review, 2023

JAMA Internal Medicine Peer Reviewers in 2022

Normally?

You only joined yesterday.

I normally take posts like yours...
Normally?
Like over the last ~24 hours and 76 posts?

1724184712250.png

Normally?

You only joined yesterday.
I have now been of political message boards for 8 years. I have run across Trumpers thousands of times. It is depressing, to say the least. Scum of the earth, and not because of their political stance but because like Trump, most of them have no morals, ethics, principles or humanity and most are blind-by-choice

I have now been of political message boards for 8 years. I have run across Trumpers thousands of times. It is depressing, to say the least. Scum of the earth, and not because of their political stance but because like Trump, most of them have no morals, ethics, principles or humanity and most are blind-by-choice
You have proven to be a total waste of time. You are blind-by-choice, a debasing and insulting individual, and someone that has no ability to think, understand and much less debate anything.

Forum List

Back