Russia fears Harris winning US presidential election

Putin wants Ukraine. Trump will help with that endeavor. Hence why he isn't to be believed.
Putin didn't invade on Trump's watch. Trump was arming Ukraine with deadly weapons, unlike "more flexible" Obama, and then once Xiden took office he froze aid, and invited an invasion.....

It's only logical for putin to back harris

Biden evacuated all citizens …120,000
Never offered to evacuate every Afghan
Citizens of what? \

Xiden and Harris still left Americans, held captive by the Taliban:

175 Americans are still in Afghanistan, some held by the Taliban​

Gee, I guess Teigen wasn't "filthy mouthed"? Once again...Trump was spot on!

So now the govenrment making a request is ok?

Don't sweat it man with a plan, I actually agree with you. The government making requests is not a violation of free speech.

Now you will need to show me where the Biden administration attempted to compel social media companies via force.

That was a rather pathetic attempt to divert attention from the real issue though, Cats! You progressives have actively sought to censor the political opinions of the opposition in a way that we've never seen in this country. Free speech doesn't exist in areas run by the left.

It wasn't pathetic. It was an actually example of Trump making requests to social media.

What is your example of forced government speech?

Your side always SAYS it's going to just tax the rich and the big corporations and then it never happens that way. The wealthy are one step ahead of the tax man and move their money into tax shelters...the corporations pass along the tax increase to consumers. So who ends up getting screwed? It's ALWAYS the Middle Class!

I know. Trump ran in closing loopholes and stopping carried interest. He did neither.

Loopholes: Among the tax-saving opportunities offered by the law: Taxes on profits from certain types of businesses were cut dramatically, while the rate on salaries those businesses paid was reduced only slightly.

That created an alluring opportunity. People who were both owners and employees of a company could make the same amount of money but change how they label it, by lowering their salaries and in turn increasing the company’s profits, which they shared in. That would reduce their tax bill by moving money from a high-tax category to a lower one: Wages are taxed at a top rate of 37% plus an additional 3.8% Medicare levy, while profits, under the new law, are taxed at a top rate of 29.6% (with no Medicare tax). Proponents of this provision claimed it would foster increased investment in American businesses (economists say it’s too early to determine whether that’s true). But even before the bill passed, prominent tax academics warned, in an article titled “The Games They Will Play,” that the tax break would be abused.

Trump really dropped the ball in this tax promise. He folded like a wet paper bag when his rich buddy lobbyists talked to him.

Carried interest: “Ending this specific Wall Street giveaway was a defining economic promise that Donald Trump made to the American people, claiming that it set him apart from other Republicans,” said Andrew Bates, a spokesman for the Democratic political action committee American Bridge. “This is the latest proof that Trump’s rhetoric on the campaign trail was nothing but empty.”

Lobbyists for private equity, venture capital and real estate groups, aware of Mr. Trump’s opposition to carried interest, mobilized their forces early this year to prevent the carried interest tax break from being eliminated. In particular, they sought to ensure that tax preferences for long-term investment were not scrapped as part of an effort to punish hedge fund managers, who typically turn over investments more quickly.

So now the right is making a "big deal" over the destruction of women's sport? Like I said...a Democrat from even twenty years ago wouldn't recognize what's happened to their party! It's gone so far left it's become farce.

So you feel the federal government should be mandating who can compete in what sports? More government power?

While I don't agree with men in women's sports I don't think it is the governments job to compel organizations (excepting possibly federally funded ones) to play certain players.

I feel people don't want to men compete against women so I say let them do what they want and capitalism will determine the outcome. If people stop watching and revenue drops, you can be sure they will shift the rules.

Govenrment intervention is not needed.

Reagan would look at results not sound bites. He'd see that Trump kept Putin in check and strengthened NATO. He'd see that Obama and Biden did not deter Putin. He'd ask what Joe Biden was thinking when he told Putin that he'd be OK with a "small incursion" into Ukraine!
Trump didn't keep Putin in check. He enabled him, complimented him, sucked up to him, took his side over our own countries on the global stage.

Lol, you have to be kidding me if your arguement is Trump kept him in check. Unreal.

You have no idea why Putin invaded Ukraine when he did but in true hyper partison fashion you have created a narrative where it was because of Trump and Biden.

Putin does indeed want Ukraine. He got part of it when Barry was in the White House when he took Crimea. He didn't try anything as long as Trump was in office but invaded Ukraine after Biden was sworn in. So how do you come up with the notion that Trump is the one who's helping Putin get Ukraine?
Again, you are creating your desired narrative.

You have no idea why Putin invaded Ukraine when he did.

Putin does indeed want Ukraine. He got part of it when Barry was in the White House when he took Crimea. He didn't try anything as long as Trump was in office but invaded Ukraine after Biden was sworn in. So how do you come up with the notion that Trump is the one who's helping Putin get Ukraine?
They'll blame TRUMP! for sunspots, it's in their DNA.

So now the govenrment making a request is ok?

Don't sweat it man with a plan, I actually agree with you. The government making requests is not a violation of free speech.

Now you will need to show me where the Biden administration attempted to compel social media companies via force.

It wasn't pathetic. It was an actually example of Trump making requests to social media.

What is your example of forced government speech?

I know. Trump ran in closing loopholes and stopping carried interest. He did neither.

Loopholes: Among the tax-saving opportunities offered by the law: Taxes on profits from certain types of businesses were cut dramatically, while the rate on salaries those businesses paid was reduced only slightly.

That created an alluring opportunity. People who were both owners and employees of a company could make the same amount of money but change how they label it, by lowering their salaries and in turn increasing the company’s profits, which they shared in. That would reduce their tax bill by moving money from a high-tax category to a lower one: Wages are taxed at a top rate of 37% plus an additional 3.8% Medicare levy, while profits, under the new law, are taxed at a top rate of 29.6% (with no Medicare tax). Proponents of this provision claimed it would foster increased investment in American businesses (economists say it’s too early to determine whether that’s true). But even before the bill passed, prominent tax academics warned, in an article titled “The Games They Will Play,” that the tax break would be abused.

Trump really dropped the ball in this tax promise. He folded like a wet paper bag when his rich buddy lobbyists talked to him.

Carried interest: “Ending this specific Wall Street giveaway was a defining economic promise that Donald Trump made to the American people, claiming that it set him apart from other Republicans,” said Andrew Bates, a spokesman for the Democratic political action committee American Bridge. “This is the latest proof that Trump’s rhetoric on the campaign trail was nothing but empty.”

Lobbyists for private equity, venture capital and real estate groups, aware of Mr. Trump’s opposition to carried interest, mobilized their forces early this year to prevent the carried interest tax break from being eliminated. In particular, they sought to ensure that tax preferences for long-term investment were not scrapped as part of an effort to punish hedge fund managers, who typically turn over investments more quickly.

So you feel the federal government should be mandating who can compete in what sports? More government power?

While I don't agree with men in women's sports I don't think it is the governments job to compel organizations (excepting possibly federally funded ones) to play certain players.

I feel people don't want to men compete against women so I say let them do what they want and capitalism will determine the outcome. If people stop watching and revenue drops, you can be sure they will shift the rules.

Govenrment intervention is not needed.

Trump didn't keep Putin in check. He enabled him, complimented him, sucked up to him, took his side over our own countries on the global stage.

Lol, you have to be kidding me if your arguement is Trump kept him in check. Unreal.

You have no idea why Putin invaded Ukraine when he did but in true hyper partison fashion you have created a narrative where it was because of Trump and Biden.
I never used the term "forced" because the Biden Administration didn't NEED to use force since the Social Media Companies worked hand in glove with them to censor news and speech!

Putin didn't invade on Trump's watch. Trump was arming Ukraine with deadly weapons, unlike "more flexible" Obama, and then once Xiden took office he froze aid, and invited an invasion.....

It's only logical for putin to back harris
Thanks for your thots and feels.

It was nice of Trump to send some stuff over after stopping congressional approved funds because zelinsky wouldn't "announce an investigation". Remember? He was impeached partly for that.

Again, you are creating your desired narrative.

You have no idea why Putin invaded Ukraine when he did.
He's always wanted to reconstitute the Soviet Empire. That's no secret. He's never been able to do so however because invading other nations is an expensive proposition and Russia did not have a strong economy. So where do you think the money came from to finance Putin's war against Ukraine?

Thanks for your thots and feels.

It was nice of Trump to send some stuff over after stopping congressional approved funds because zelinsky wouldn't "announce an investigation". Remember? He was impeached partly for that.
Yes, I certainly recall how the left abused their office.

The investigation was helpful though, Hunter is about to start a trial for tax fraud, partly due to the discovery of all the ill gotten gains over there he hide from the IRS.

So then what's the problem?

They weren't compelled.
What's the problem? Conservatives were silenced by Social Media at the bequest of the Biden Administration...that's the PROBLEM! Just because Social Media companies run by progressives went along with that censorship doesn't make it right!

Forum List

Back