Republicans: If Trump loses, will you still support Russia? (poll)

Will you change your allegiance to Ukraine with a Harris victory?

• Yes, I will no longer support Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1724172769816.jpeg

I'm trying to gauge the depth of support for Putin and Russia amongst Trump supporters, and whether or not this will survive into a Harris Presidency.

Can you see yourself "switching sides" in this war if Donald Trump loses this election?
/----/ Bullshyt nonsensical poll by a buttsore democRAT. This belongs in the Rubberroom.

It's already reached the point at which it doesn't matter what Americans think anymore.

Russia alone have become the superior military force in the world, and they're not alone.

None of the superpowers can turn to nuclear weapons and still remain a superpower!
And none of the superpowers will face defeat without turning to nucear weapons!

I'm trying to gauge the depth of support for Putin and Russia amongst Trump supporters, and whether or not this will survive into a Harris Presidency.

Can you see yourself "switching sides" in this war if Donald Trump loses this election?
You ask your ignorant or disingenuous question without concern for the falsity of your premise.

Fuck off, odummy.

Russians are better than democrats. Russian leadership is better than democrats. Nothing that happens to Trump will change that.

The man you are voting for called Putin a Genius and called NATO “weak”
Putin is very smart. What's your point? NATO has been weak, but by the time Trump left office he left it strong

NATO Secretary General thanks President Trump for his strong leadership​

Putin is very smart. What's your point? NATO has been weak, but by the time Trump left office he left it strong

NATO Secretary General thanks President Trump for his strong leadership​

Yea…Putin was Genius enough to think Ukraine wouldn’t put up a fight and that the Western Powers wouldn’t help them.
The Genius also thought he had a modern army

Forum List

Back