Russia fears Harris winning US presidential election

Yes, I certainly recall how the left abused their office.

Sure you do. You remember being told that by your media masters I have no doubt.

The investigation was helpful though, Hunter is about to start a trial for tax fraud, partly due to the discovery of all the ill gotten gains over there he hide from the IRS.
Yeah. I'm not voting for Hunter nor is this thread about Hunter nor does it alleviate Trump's sycophancy toward Putin not does it mean you have any idea why Putin invaded Ukraine.

Sure you do. You remember being told that by your media masters I have no doubt.

Yeah. I'm not voting for Hunter nor is this thread about Hunter nor does it alleviate Trump's sycophancy toward Putin not does it mean you have any idea why Putin invaded Ukraine.
1) no, i actually watched the hearings and trial on CSPAN
2) Of course I do,first time was because Obama made it easy, second time was because Xiden made it easy. Xiden and Harris went so far as to freeze the aid that Trump had started sending, right before the invasion.

1) no, i actually watched the hearings and trial on CSPAN

And what did the people say to you?

What were the results?

Was he impeached? What happened?

2) Of course I do,first time was because Obama made it easy, second time was because Xiden made it easy. Xiden and Harris went so far as to freeze the aid that Trump had started sending, right before the invasion.
Link.

And what did the people say to you?

What were the results?

Was he impeached? What happened?

Link.
He was found not guilty. I heard the evidence, it was quite sad watching a US Congressman, granted it was Adam Shifty, but still sad, basically show up to the US Senate with nothing, and simply whine.

Dark day for America

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Officials prepped $100 million worth of arms as Russia massed troops on the border, then put it on pause as the Biden-Putin summit approached.

He did it again after they invaded:

Despite appeals from Ukraine, Biden admin holds back additional military aid to Kyiv​

He was found not guilty. I heard the evidence, it was quite sad watching a US Congressman, granted it was Adam Shifty, but still sad, basically show up to the US Senate with nothing, and simply whine.

Dark day for America

Not guilty? It was an impeachment, not a trial. He was impeached. That isn't nothing. Trump was found guilty and is a felon though if you didn't know.

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Officials prepped $100 million worth of arms as Russia massed troops on the border, then put it on pause as the Biden-Putin summit approached.

Frozen the aid because ...

But officials on the National Security Council ended up putting the proposal on hold after Russia announced it would draw down troops stationed near Ukraine and in the lead-up to President Joe Biden’s high-stakes summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

...not because they wanted zelinsky to announce an investigation.

He did it again after they invaded:

Despite appeals from Ukraine, Biden admin holds back additional military aid to Kyiv​

It was as because...

The administration's delay of the smaller shipment of weapons and military equipment was designed to give more time for diplomatic efforts to defuse tensions and to retain leverage in the case of a Russian attack on Ukraine, the three people familiar with the issue told NBC News.

...not because they wanted Ukraine to announce an investigation.

Not guilty? It was an impeachment, not a trial. He was impeached. That isn't nothing. Trump was found guilty and is a felon though if you didn't know.

Frozen the aid because ...

But officials on the National Security Council ended up putting the proposal on hold after Russia announced it would draw down troops stationed near Ukraine and in the lead-up to President Joe Biden’s high-stakes summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

...not because they wanted zelinsky to announce an investigation.

It was as because...

The administration's delay of the smaller shipment of weapons and military equipment was designed to give more time for diplomatic efforts to defuse tensions and to retain leverage in the case of a Russian attack on Ukraine, the three people familiar with the issue told NBC News.

...not because they wanted Ukraine to announce an investigation.
hahah no there was a trial in the Senate, he was found not guilty...that's what happens after an impeachment. Geez you dembots are clueless

Correct, they froze the aid to help Putin....they ignored Ukraines pleas for help.

Likely Xiden was really pissed that Zelinsky had shared information with the FBI, after Trump requested it, which showed Hunter wasn't reporting to the FBI his ill gotten gains....now he's on trial for that, and well...the US COngress just concluded their investigation highlighting the corruption of the entire Xiden family.

hahah no there was a trial in the Senate, he was found not guilty...that's what happens after an impeachment. Geez you dembots are clueless

Not guilty is a court of law thing.

What happened is Republicans let him off just like Dems did with Clinton.

Correct, they froze the aid to help Putin....they ignored Ukraines pleas for help.

It was to try to defuse the situation. Not to help Putin.

Likely Xiden was really pissed that Zelinsky had shared information with the FBI, after Trump requested it, which showed Hunter wasn't reporting to the FBI his ill gotten gains....now he's on trial for that, and well...the US COngress just concluded their investigation highlighting the corruption of the entire Xiden family.
What information did zelinsky share?

Biden is not in trial.

The investigation only highlighted their waste of time and money as it implicates Joe not at all.

Not guilty is a court of law thing.

What happened is Republicans let him off just like Dems did with Clinton.

It was to try to defuse the situation. Not to help Putin.

What information did zelinsky share?

Biden is not in trial.

The investigation only highlighted their waste of time and money as it implicates Joe not at all.
1) haha sure and a trial thing. There was a trial in the senate dembot, they voted Not guilty. There was no evidence presented by Shifty that actually supported his accusations. It was an impeachment based on lies

2) it just so Happened to help Putin, bigly, and defuse nothing

3) money paid to the xidens that wasn’t declared to the irs

4) didn’t say he was..yet

5) weird you think corruption is a waste of time

1) haha sure and a trial thing. There was a trial in the senate dembot, they voted Not guilty. There was no evidence presented by Shifty that actually supported his accusations. It was an impeachment based on lies

I don't think impeachment means what you think it means.

2) it just so Happened to help Putin, bigly, and defuse nothing

It was worth a shot.

3) money paid to the xidens that wasn’t declared to the irs

To Joe? Link please.

4) didn’t say he was..yet

Good luck.

5) weird you think corruption is a waste of time
Considering it showed nothing illegal by Joe, yes it was a waste of time. Instead all they got was a couple small crimes by a private citizen.

I don't think impeachment means what you think it means.

It was worth a shot.

To Joe? Link please.

Good luck.

Considering it showed nothing illegal by Joe, yes it was a waste of time. Instead all they got was a couple small crimes by a private citizen.
1) what do you think it means?
2) helping putin wasn't worth a shot, xiden is just weak and tried to continue the "more flexible" policy that his boss had
3) to the Xidens
4) I won't be doing it
5) hahaha obstruction of justice and congress, as well as abuse of your office are illegal acts

Forum List

Back