Republicans: If Trump loses, will you still support Russia? (poll)

Will you change your allegiance to Ukraine with a Harris victory?

• Yes, I will no longer support Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your avatar is suggestive of gun violence.

BACK OFF!
/---/ Run and hide snowflake.
1724183829133.png

I'm trying to gauge the depth of support for Putin and Russia amongst Trump supporters, and whether or not this will survive into a Harris Presidency.

Can you see yourself "switching sides" in this war if Donald Trump loses this election?
Just because you don't support Ukraine doesn't mean you support Russia. In any event, I find it interesting how much the left support NATO, attack Trump claiming that Trump doesn't support NATO, and then turn around and spend billions and billions of US dollars supporting a country who isn't even in NATO, which only dilutes NATO because you don't have to contribute and yet you still get help from NATO anyway, for free. Why would anyone want to support NATO if you can get help from the US for free anyway?

I'm trying to gauge the depth of support for Putin and Russia amongst Trump supporters, and whether or not this will survive into a Harris Presidency.

Can you see yourself "switching sides" in this war if Donald Trump loses this election?
I selected continue to support Russia so as to contribute to the left's retard circle-stroke.

Since Trump doesn't give two shits about anything or anyone but himself, his flock would be on their own. Most likely, they'd just go back to Tucker and Hannity and their other leaders for instructions.

At the same time, if Trump loses he might be looking for a new place to live to avoid the pokie, like, say, Moscow. But Putin wouldn't have much use for him then.

Since Trump doesn't give two shits about anything or anyone but himself, his flock would be on their own. Most likely, they'd just go back to Tucker and Hannity and their other leaders for instructions.

At the same time, if Trump loses he might be looking for a new place to live to avoid the pokie, like, say, Moscow. But Putin wouldn't have much use for him then.

^^^The Biden/Harris supporter is lying again about voting third party. :badgrin:

Since you're so ashamed of your real vote, maybe try actually voting third party sometime.

How about instead of reflexively spewing an insult you try to make the case that I'm wrong? You should probably start with looking up the definition of "de facto."

The results of the first Vanderbilt Unity Poll, released today, show that 52 percent of MAGA-identifying Republicans believe Russia’s Vladimir Putin is a better president than Joe Biden.

The Republican Party has grown much more supportive of Russia in recent years​

No need, you're just wrong. The analogy is simply wrong.

Just because you don't support Ukraine doesn't mean you support Russia. In any event, I find it interesting how much the left support NATO, attack Trump claiming that Trump doesn't support NATO, and then turn around and spend billions and billions of US dollars supporting a country who isn't even in NATO, which only dilutes NATO because you don't have to contribute and yet you still get help from NATO anyway, for free. Why would anyone want to support NATO if you can get help from the US for free anyway?
Ukraine taking on NATOs biggest threat helps NATO

Sorry. When you start with crazy conspiracy theories about the vaccine, that's as far as I care to go. I did notice you had more words after that, but don't really care what they might have been.
It’s a conspiracy theory that the shots cause blood clots and heart attacks? The FDA says they do.

Typical leftwinger, can’t debunk what I said so you pretend you didn’t read it.

Zelensky is a dictator, and you back him. We aren’t the ones that like dictators, you do.

Why would anyone want to be in NATO and pay fees to NATO, if they can get help for free without even being in NATO?

You don’t exactly pay “fees” to NATO
You maintain a certain size military and agree to mutual protection

Ukraine is taking out NATOs biggest threat

Forum List

Back