Russia fears Harris winning US presidential election

Should of read it.
I did. The innuendo was cool but does not evidence make.

They even included the phone call where the witness ended up testifying their was no talk of business lol.

If you can't find it, it must not be their.

I did. The innuendo was cool but does not evidence make.

They even included the phone call where the witness ended up testifying their was no talk of business lol.

If you can't find it, it must not be their.
You didn’t read the 30 witnesses testimony

It appears that Putin fears a Harris presidency, There ain't too many sisters in Russia so ol Vlad don't know how to deal. She won't be punking down like Trump. And she's smarter that Putin.

Russia fears Harris winning US presidential election - WP​

Story by Oleksandra Bashchenko

The sudden changes in US policy have come as a blow to many members of the Russian elite who follow relations between Moscow and the West, reports The Washington Post.

According to analysts, as well as current and former Russian officials, US President Joe Biden's refusal to run in favor of Vice President Kamala Harris turned the election race upside down. The Kremlin and its supporters believed that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump could have won if Biden had stayed in the race. This would have created a window of opportunity to resolve the war in Ukraine on Russia's terms.

“If Kamala Harris wins the election, it will be a huge disappointment for the Kremlin,”
said Tatiana Stanovaya, founder of R.Politik, a Russian political consulting company now based in France.

She adds that if she comes, “all the windows will close shut.”

In contrast, the turmoil of Trump's presidency, his admiration for authoritarian rulers like Russian leader Vladimir Putin, and his attacks on the EU and NATO have been a gift to Russia. Trump's wild boast that he could end the war in Ukraine in one day implied that he could force Kyiv to surrender its territory.

Although Biden has sent unprecedented military and financial aid to Ukraine, Russian foreign policymakers view him as a predictable player, the media writes. A player who will not risk escalating direct military action with Russia and who understands and respects that Russia has a large nuclear arsenal.

Harris is largely unknown to the Russians and is viewed with alarm.

Yeah, Putin was soooooooooscared of Trump.
You should lay off those mind altering substances.

You didn’t read the 30 witnesses testimony
Yawn.

Copy paste your evidence or move on...or give me a specific page number that has the evidence and what the evidence is.

This constant back and forth while you try to coax me to read a 300 page report is boring.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It appears that Putin fears a Harris presidency, There ain't too many sisters in Russia so ol Vlad don't know how to deal. She won't be punking down like Trump. And she's smarter that Putin.
Nope. Imagine her going head to head with Russia and China.. she is in over her head even running for president. She knows it.

Nope. Imagine her going head to head with Russia and China.. she is in over her head even running for president. She knows it.
We stand a better chance with her than we do with Trump. You racists said the same shit about Obama.

Yawn.

Copy paste your evidence or move on...or give me a specific page number that has the evidence and what the evidence is.

This constant back and forth while you try to coax me to read a 300 page report is boring.
I’ve posted links to the report numerous times

I’ve posted links to the report numerous times
Did you not read his reply to you?
"Copy paste your evidence or move on...or give me a specific page number that has the evidence and what the evidence is.

This constant back and forth while you try to coax me to read a 300 page report is boring. "

Did you not read his reply to you?
"Copy paste your evidence or move on...or give me a specific page number that has the evidence and what the evidence is.

This constant back and forth while you try to coax me to read a 300 page report is boring. "
I copied and pasted the link

It want there. Thus no impeachment.

An epic failure.

Maybe next time lol.
It want there? What’s that mean? Weird

There is no impeachment because xiden quit. He’s out of office in a couple months and will never be in office again.

So no need to remove him

Forum List

Back