Republicans are avoiding the abortion issue as pregnancies from rape are high in Red States

MAGA MAGGOTS are so very "Pro-Life", until the baby is born and they don't give a damn about them/
If some poverty stricken mother cannot afford her children, give them up for adoption. Then families in this country won't have to go to Russia to adopt.

MAGA MAGGOTS are so very "Pro-Life", until the baby is born and they don't give a damn about them/
parents should be responsible for the consequences of their actions. If they didn't want a kid they should've used a condom or not have sex. sex is not a right.

If some poverty stricken mother cannot afford her children, give them up for adoption. Then families in this country won't have to go to Russia to adopt.
Or use contraception. See how that works? Any person agsinst contraception. Is wrong in every sense. 30 percent less pregnancies for about 10 years will rid of us abortion.

Or use contraception. See how that works? Any person agsinst contraception. Is wrong in every sense. 30 percent less pregnancies for about 10 years will rid of us abortion.
But Democrats tell us their pet human dark people aren’t smart enough to know how to obtain and use contraception.

But Democrats tell us their pet human dark people aren’t smart enough to know how to obtain and use contraception.
Andvthe gop says we need more women having kids. Wrong. I'm not looking at voting so it's on the rethuglicans to convince me. But they're not worthy of MY vote either.

It's not news. It's fiction authored by someone named Diedre McPhillips of CNN based on alleged "studies" by pro abortion "researchers". Lefties love it because it's what they want to hear.

Andvthe gop says we need more women having kids. Wrong. I'm not looking at voting so it's on the rethuglicans to convince me. But they're not worthy of MY vote either.
Yeah, if I were you I’d vote with that party that wants you old white guys dead. You’re standing in the way of their marxist revolution.

At one time when I was a Planned Parenthood volunteer, the women I spoke with didn't use contraception because it ruined the spontaneity. It was planning in advance to be slutty.

At one time when I was a Planned Parenthood volunteer, the women I spoke with didn't use contraception because it ruined the spontaneity. It was planning in advance to be slutty.
I hated using a condom. It felt like I was screwing a rubber doll. But when you have sex with someone you have sex with everyone they had sex with. So I did anyhow.

Oh well that's a very valuable personal anecdote! Let's file it where it belongs.

flush
Unintended pregnancies come from someplace? Is there an abortion fairy that comes down and taps women with a magic wand and POOF they get pregnant? Are all women raped night after night until they conceive? What is the cause of pregnancy? No one knows?

Lots of places actually.

Another reason why your anecdote is so completely useless.
Actually only one place. At one time there was very little abortion. There was aborion but it was seldom. Women took more care in not getting pregnant by men they didn't want to make babies with. How did they do that? How have women avoided abortion after abortion for millenia?

Forum List

Back