House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

He isn't being impeached, they could, but he quit so no need to. There is over 30 eye witnesses. https://oversight.house.gov/wp-cont...-Biden-Jr.-President-of-the-United-States.pdf

First and foremost, overwhelming evidence demonstrates that President Biden participated in a conspiracy to monetize his office of public trust to enrich his family. Among other aspects of this conspiracy, the Biden family and their business associates received tens of millions of dollars from foreign interests by leading those interests to believe that such payments would provide them access to and influence with President Biden. As Vice President, President Biden actively participated in this conspiracy by, among other things, attending dinners with his family’s foreign business partners and speaking to them by phone, often when being placed on speakerphone by Hunter Biden. For example, in 2014, Vice President Biden attended a dinner for Hunter Biden with Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina.4 Following the dinner, Baturina wired $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a firm associated with Hunter Biden.5 Then, months later, as Hunter Biden and his business associates continued to solicit more money from Baturina, Vice President Biden participated in a phone call with Baturina and Hunter Biden where Vice President Biden told Baturina, “you be good to my boy.”6 Moreover, President Biden knowingly participated in this conspiracy. Based on the totality of the evidence, it is inconceivable that President Biden did not understand that he was taking part in an effort to enrich his family by abusing his office of public trust. The evidence also establishes that the Biden family went to great lengths to conceal this conspiracy. Foreign money was transmitted to the Biden family through complicated financial transactions. The Biden family laundered funds through intermediate entities and broke up large transactions into numerous smaller transactions. Substantial efforts were also made to hide President Biden’s involvement in his family’s business activities.
Hunter Biden was a co-founder and CEO of the investment firm Rosemont Seneca Advisors
but you are referring to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, which is not Hunter's business. This means the funds from Baturina didnt go to the Bidens.

this is also ten years ago. If there was something wrong here, it would have been known long before Biden became president.

Influence to VP is nearly worthless. The real value is influencing the president.

Hunter Biden was a co-founder and CEO of the investment firm Rosemont Seneca Advisors
but you are referring to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, which is not Hunter's business. This means the funds from Baturina didnt go to the Bidens.

this is also ten years ago. If there was something wrong here, it would have been known long before Biden became president.

Influence to VP is nearly worthless. The real value is influencing the president.
It wasn’t because he was VP and keep it hidden. Didn’t really come about until trump admin. Exposed it

It wasn’t because he was VP and keep it hidden. Didn’t really come about until trump admin. Exposed it
There wasnt anything hidden.
Back in 2019, Trump wanted to investigate Hunter's stuff in China not Ukraine. It was obvious back then that Hunter didnt get anything from that China investment, and later the much smaller Rosemont Seneca Thornton thing had nothing to do with Hunter either.

Hahah that’s not what the report states

Keep ignoring. It, it’s weird but that’s what cultist do
That’s what you posted from a summary of the report.

Biden met with people and was nice to them. Impeach!

He never did anything for them with his office. He never promised anything to anyone. Hell, he wasn’t even asked.

If im wrong, show the part of the report that says so.

That’s what you posted from a summary of the report.

Biden met with people and was nice to them. Impeach!

He never did anything for them with his office. He never promised anything to anyone. Hell, he wasn’t even asked.

If im wrong, show the part of the report that says so.
Hahah no that’s not all he did

No thats literally not what you said. Again show the money Joe Biden received and the act he did for it.

It should be easy.
He got hundreds of thousands the report highlights. What he did? Sell access to his office

This is all in the report

And neither did you.
I already told you and posted the parts that I read. You should pay better attention, you might be more convincing. As it is you just appear to be misinformed and passing on some biased crap that nobody believes. It is clear that Biden is extremely dishonest and used his office in the government to enrich his family. All I can hope for is Trump to be elected and the prosecution to begin.

I already told you and posted the parts that I read. You should pay better attention, you might be more convincing. As it is you just appear to be misinformed and passing on some biased crap that nobody believes. It is clear that Biden is extremely dishonest and used his office in the government to enrich his family. All I can hope for is Trump to be elected and the prosecution to begin.
Please cite the page where JOE Biden received money and the page for what he did in return.

Forum List

Back