Kamala's America: Border Czar Harris Has Lost Track of 290,000 Unaccompanied Minors

The term czar is used for someone who has been appointed to coordinate activities within the government to address immediate challenges, Biden put Harris in charge of the border.
It looks like in your link she was put in charge of addressing the sources of immigration.

That makes sense considering she has no political power to enact policy or anything.

It looks like in your link she was put in charge of addressing the sources of immigration.

That makes sense considering she has no political power to enact policy or anything.
She also had no thoughts or ideas or anything about what to do, so she and Biden thought importing millions of third-worlders was a reasonable course of action.

She also had no thoughts or ideas or anything about what to do,

No thoughts on what to do?

But her work in Mexico was arguably the most significant. It was there that Mexico and the U.S. signed a memorandum of understanding to “strengthen development cooperation in northern Central America ... to exchange knowledge, experiences, assets, and resources to address the root causes of irregular migration in northern Central America,” according to a description of the agreement by the State Department.

The agreement sent funds from the U.S. Agency for International Development, coupled with those from the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation, to help people in Central America. Since then, the U.S. has stayed on track to meet its commitment of $4 billion to address root causes, but Harris has also been able to solicit significant help from private companies, which have invested $5.2 billion in the region since 2021.

Those investments have funded entrepreneurs, ensured labor rights, strengthened food security and launched “19 projects in Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras across sectors, including financial inclusion, healthcare, climate finance, and affordable housing,” according to the White House.

so she and Biden thought importing millions of third-worlders was a reasonable course of action.
Hyper partison nonsense.

But her work in Mexico was arguably the most significant. It was there that Mexico and the U.S. signed a memorandum of understanding to “strengthen development cooperation in northern Central America ... to exchange knowledge, experiences, assets, and resources to address the root causes of irregular migration in northern Central America,” according to a description of the agreement by the State Department.

The agreement sent funds from the U.S. Agency for International Development, coupled with those from the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation, to help people in Central America. Since then, the U.S. has stayed on track to meet its commitment of $4 billion to address root causes, but Harris has also been able to solicit significant help from private companies, which have invested $5.2 billion in the region since 2021.

Those investments have funded entrepreneurs, ensured labor rights, strengthened food security and launched “19 projects in Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras across sectors, including financial inclusion, healthcare, climate finance, and affordable housing,” according to the White House.

So, you agree. Harris did nothing.to halt the importation of third worlders but instead accelerated the importation
Hyper partison nonsense.
Hyperventilating?

She's the VP. How can you all spew this stuff about "she held no power" while at the same time attempting to blame TRUMP who holds no office for "killing the border bill"?
If as VP she was unable to hold a position of influence why in the hell would anyone think she could be effective as POTUS?

She's the VP. How can you all spew this stuff about "she held no power" while at the same time attempting to blame TRUMP who holds no office for "killing the border bill"?

Trump himself said he killed the border deal. Lol.

If as VP she was unable to hold a position of influence why in the hell would anyone think she could be effective as POTUS?
Who said she was unable? I simply stated as VP she doesn't have political power to enact policy.

What do you think VPs usually do?

Trump himself said he killed the border deal. Lol.

Who said she was unable? I simply stated as VP she doesn't have political power to enact policy.

What do you think VPs usually do?
So, basically we can agree her assignment of the "Root Causes Tour", was a waste of everyone's time. She had no power to enact policy, according to you.

Harris as VP set the bar for doing nothing. (cackle, cackle, cackle)

Last edited:

Hyper partison nonsense.
So, millions of third-worlders did not enter the country?

HHso, basically we can agree her assignment of the "Root Causes Tour", was a waste of everyone's time.

She accomplished what I posted in #24.

She had no power to enact policy, according to you.

Correct.

Seriously, am I wrong? Do you think VPs have the constitutional ability to enact policy?

I guess they can advise on policy but they don't sign anything and are not part of the process for enacting laws.

Harris as VP set the bar for doing nothing. (cackle, cackle, cackle)
She did something. It's in post 24.

What do you think VPs usually do besides breaking tie votes?

Hollie
She accomplished what I posted in #24.

Correct.

Seriously, am I wrong? Do you think VPs have the constitutional ability to enact policy?

I guess they can advise on policy but they don't sign anything and are not part of the process for enacting laws.

She did something. It's in post 24.

What do you think VPs usually do besides breaking tie votes?
The claimed "accomplishments" did nothing to address illegal immigration.

What policy aimed at reducing illegal immigration did Harris advise?

290,000 children "lost" by Biden- Harris is quite an "accomplishment".

Hollie

The claimed "accomplishments" did nothing to address illegal immigration.

How do you know?

What policy aimed at reducing illegal immigration did Harris advise?

Post 24.

290,000 children "lost" by Biden- Harris is quite an "accomplishment".
It could have been more if not for her work in central America. Who knows?

I'm not sure about you but I am hoping Congress addresses immigration via legislation.

Thinking a VP will fix the border when Congress hasn't been able to for decades is silly. Lol.

How do you know?

There were no changes to the open border policies.

It could have been more if not for her work in central America. Who knows?
is 290,000 not enough?

I'm not sure about you but I am hoping Congress addresses immigration via legislation.
you're not sure there are existing immmigration laws?

Thinking a VP will fix the border when Congress hasn't been able to for decades is silly. Lol.

Thinking Biden - Harris had any intention to stop their open borders is silly. LOL. They enabled and assisted with the dumping of millions of illegals into the US for political gain.

Last edited:
How do you know?

There were no changes to the open border policies.
She wasn't in charge of the border. She was charged with addressing root causes of immigration from the countries they tend to come from.

There is no open border policies. You are diligently parroting right wing nonsense.

She wasn't in charge of the border. She was charged with addressing root causes of immigration from the countries they tend to come from.

There is no open border policies. You are diligently parroting right wing nonsense.
AHHh. "Root causes". Would those root causes involve Dim run sanctuary cities giving away pre-paid debit cards. Free housing, healthcare and food?

There is obviously a Biden- Harris open borders drug and human smuggling Syndicate. Millions of illegals dumped in US cities will attest to that.You are dilligently defending Biden- Harris ignoring existing immigration laws.

AHHh. "Root causes". Would those root causes involve Dim run sanctuary cities giving away pre-paid debit cards. Free housing, healthcare and food?

Probably doesn't help but goodie bags and free rides all over the United States by Republican governors probably doesn't help either.

That said, I don't agree with sanctuary cities but they are constitutionally protected.

There is obviously a Biden- Harris open borders drug and human smuggling Syndicate. Millions of illegals dumped in US cities will attest to that.You are dilligently defending Biden- Harris ignoring existing immigration laws.
We do not have open borders.

Calling out your lies is not a defense of Biden, it's a defense of truth.

Probably doesn't help but goodie bags and free rides all over the United States by Republican governors probably doesn't help either.

That said, I don't agree with sanctuary cities but they are constitutionally protected.

We do not have open borders.

Calling out your lies is not a defense of Biden, it's a defense of truth.
It was hardly acceptable for Biden- Harross to presume that border states should accept the crime and welfare costs of illegals

Probably doesn't help that Biden- HarrisxhD a entire "Air Illegal" flight system dumping illegals in cities under cover of darkness.

There is no colConstitutioal protection for aiding and abetting criminal acts such as violating immigration laws.

Where in the Constitution is it cited that there is any such entity as a : sanctuary city?"

We obviously do have open borders. How do you explain millions of illegals, terrorists and criminals entering the country?

O hsve no problem calling out your lies and ignorance about illegal immigration and open bordes while you defend the illegal acts of Biden' Harris.

Provide a citation from current immigration law That refers to "parole" for illegals allowing them to be dumped on US city streets.

It was hardly acceptable for Biden- Harross to presume that border states should accept the crime and welfare costs of illegals

They didn't presume that?

Did other administrations presume that?

Probably doesn't help that Biden- HarrisxhD a entire "Air Illegal" flight system dumping illegals in cities under cover of darkness.

Or that most administrations put them up in hotels.

There is no colConstitutioal protection for aiding and abetting criminal acts such as violating immigration laws.

Where in the Constitution is it cited that there is any such entity as a : sanctuary city?"

Yes. Sanctuary cities are protected by the constitution.

Do you know what a sanctuary city actually is?

We obviously do have open borders. How do you explain millions of illegals, terrorists and criminals entering the country?

Lack of legislation from Congress.

O hsve no problem calling out your lies and ignorance about illegal immigration and open bordes while you defend the illegal acts of Biden' Harris.

We don't have open borders.

I defended no illegal acts.

Provide a citation from current immigration law That refers to "parole" for illegals allowing them to be dumped on US city streets.
You will have to more specific. Do you have a link?

They didn't presume that?

Did other administrations presume that?

Or that most administrations put them up in hotels.

Yes. Sanctuary cities are protected by the constitution.

Do you know what a sanctuary city actually is?

Lack of legislation from Congress.

We don't have open borders.

I defended no illegal acts.

You will have to more specific. Do you have a link?
I guess you missed the whining and moaning from your sanctuary city paradises about those horrible illegs being bussed to the cities they were invited to.

What other administration gave away pre-paid debit cards?

Show us a citation in the Constitution protecting sanctuary cities.

You don't have any idea what a sanctuary city is.

We obviously do have open borders. Millions of illegals crossing the border should have been a clue.

Illegal immigration is a criminal act. Stop supporting it.

Forum List

Back