Republicans 'Play on People's Fears,' Obama Told a Party That Says Democracy Will Die If Trump Wins

Again you're embarrassing bigot fantasies are not compelling. You're an ignorant, big mouth bigot. Who knows nothing about public education.

Your contempt for education at all levels arises from the fact that you're an intellectually deviant moron. And so you hold contempt for both education and educated people.
I only hold contempt for brainwashed leftists like you.

I've been told under deposition that if you don't remember it exactly you answer "don't recall". What normally happens then is documentation is presented to you to help you remember things, and THEN you can answer correctly.

Also, remember that spate of FBI prosecutions of people not recalling things exactly under oath and then being prosecuted for it?

Obama also lied, i.e. "I you like your plan you can keep your plan, period"

And going back to George Bush Sr. Read my lips, no new taxes.

Biden keeps lying about the "good people on both sides" bullshit.

But it's only wrong when Trump does it, or Trump changes his mind, or Trump uses hyperbole, right?
Yep. Good ole Double standards!

1724257526037.gif

I've been told under deposition that if you don't remember it exactly you answer "don't recall". What normally happens then is documentation is presented to you to help you remember things, and THEN you can answer correctly.

Also, remember that spate of FBI prosecutions of people not recalling things exactly under oath and then being prosecuted for it?

Obama also lied, i.e. "I you like your plan you can keep your plan, period"

And going back to George Bush Sr. Read my lips, no new taxes.

Biden keeps lying about the "good people on both sides" bullshit.

But it's only wrong when Trump does it, or Trump changes his mind, or Trump uses hyperbole, right?
Obama didn't lie. That was the hope initially. But then Republicans, lobbyists and healthcare giants threatened to shut the whole thing down and that was one of the compromises.

So what if you can't keep your original doctor. What the diff? If your old doctor doesn't take your healthcare or they retire, what do you do? Get a new one. BFD.

Again, Bush didn't LIE. He said no new taxes. Down the road he realized that was a PROMISE he couldn't keep. He didn't lie.

No, Trump said during a KKK rally that there were good people on both sides. I still have a problem with what he said. He also said injest detergent to get rid of covid.

Trump's the only one who called a SOS and asked him to FIND him more votes.
Trump lied to the FBI and refused to turn over classified documents. That doesn't bother you?
Trump started the insurrection. No other president ever did that.
Trump made an inappropriate call to Ukraine asking for them to dig up dirt on Joe. They didn't, now Russia has invaded them. Trump and Putin met alone. What did they discuss???

You're trying to give Trump a pass on any laws he wants to break because they have all "crossed the line" a little at one point or another. Sorry, I don't trust Trump. He tried to rig out last election.

Republicans 'Play on People's Fears,' Obama Told a Party That Says Democracy Will Die If Trump Wins​

I get it. It is REPUBLICANS that play on people's fears! Meantime:
  • 2025 - Trump intends to enslave women with Project 2025!
  • 2024 - Electing Trump will end our democracy as we know it!
  • 2023 - Trump is brainwashing millions!
  • 2022 - Trump's followers are America's biggest threat!
  • 2021 - Trump tried to overthrow the government!
  • 2020 - Trump has committed crimes against humanity!
  • 2019 - Trump is working for Vladimir Putin!
  • 2018 - Trump is endangering the planet!
  • 2017 - Trump is an illegitimate president!
  • 2016 - Trump intends to end free elections!
  • 2015 - Trump is a carnival clown who never intends to run!
PS: I used to keep track--- it seems that literally about EVERY TWO WEEKS
since Trump was elected in 2016, the Left have come out with a NEW dire
warning or threat that Trump represented if stayed in office! :ack-1:

Last edited:
I liked the part where Michelle Obama said her mommy didn’t trust people who “took more than they need”. Michelle recently got paid 750k for giving a speech. The Obamas own multiple houses and are worth millions and millions of dollars.

It’s the same hypocrisy where Democrats built a wall around the convention, checked the IDs of everyone who entered and had a massive police presence for security. All things they told us we don’t need, don’t work or were racist.
Why are you, a MAGA, whining at success.

Obama didn't lie. That was the hope initially. But then Republicans, lobbyists and healthcare giants threatened to shut the whole thing down and that was one of the compromises.

So what if you can't keep your original doctor. What the diff? If your old doctor doesn't take your healthcare or they retire, what do you do? Get a new one. BFD.

Again, Bush didn't LIE. He said no new taxes. Down the road he realized that was a PROMISE he couldn't keep. He didn't lie.

No, Trump said during a KKK rally that there were good people on both sides. I still have a problem with what he said. He also said injest detergent to get rid of covid.

Trump's the only one who called a SOS and asked him to FIND him more votes.
Trump lied to the FBI and refused to turn over classified documents. That doesn't bother you?
Trump started the insurrection. No other president ever did that.
Trump made an inappropriate call to Ukraine asking for them to dig up dirt on Joe. They didn't, now Russia has invaded them. Trump and Putin met alone. What did they discuss???

You're trying to give Trump a pass on any laws he wants to break because they have all "crossed the line" a little at one point or another. Sorry, I don't trust Trump. He tried to rig out last election.

It's a lie. He knew it was going to happen and he lied anyway.

It was a lie. He knew he relied on congress and said it anyway.

He was specifically talking about BOTH SIDES of the issue on keeping or removing the confederate Statues. even fucking snopes had to admit to that.

Trump Trump Trump, meanwhile Dem politicians could ass rape you and you would ask them if they want seconds.

It's a lie. He knew it was going to happen and he lied anyway.

It was a lie. He knew he relied on congress and said it anyway.

He was specifically talking about BOTH SIDES of the issue on keeping or removing the confederate Statues. even fucking snopes had to admit to that.

Trump Trump Trump, meanwhile Dem politicians could ass rape you and you would ask them if they want seconds.
Well, I've lost that sinking feeling I had after the debate and after Trump got shot. I was getting ready for 4 horrible years of Trump. Now it feels like Kamala is going to win. That proves God is on our side. If he wasn't Biden would have stayed in the race.

Now you have that sick feeling in your stomach.

1724262430824.png

I hold contempt for credentialed idiots who hide behind their Ivy League education and pretend to be smarter and better than the rest of us.
Doesn’t Trump do that? Brags about going to Wharton and whatnot.

Why are you, a MAGA, whining at success.
“Success” like Bernie railed against or “success” like Pritzker brags about? You clowns can’t even decide if you blame “billionaires” or venerate them.

I’m not, nor would I ever “whine” about someone’s success. I “whine” about the clownish hypocrisy of you fruitcake democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back