I was speaking to my insurance agent the other day about the rising cost of home insurance.

That’s what happens when it’s more expensive to repair things…thanks to harris and Xiden’s inflation
Where in my link did construction costs appear? Do you have support to show rates did not increase PRIOR to covid? IF so, put up or shut up. And what you'd see, if you had any evidence, is that costs have been going up since hurricanes became more frequent.

And your god has no role in inflation, or course

Where in my link did construction costs appear? Do you have support to show rates did not increase PRIOR to covid? IF so, put up or shut up. And what you'd see, if you had any evidence, is that costs have been going up since hurricanes became more frequent.

What do you think insurance pays for?? Haha wow

All insurance is going up... wait till you get your car insurance adjustment.... you can't ensure millions of illegals for free without it costing us big....

Hurricanes have not become more frequent.

Home and car insurance being things that have contributed to inflation over the last few years. He explained the reason had multiple components. One was the rising cost of labor for those doing the repair work. One was the technology in cars making them enormously expensive to fix. And one was this.........

The increase in weather related events doing damage to cars and homes. Not that hailstorms are unusual here in CO during the summer. But nationally the frequency of weather related damage to property is increasing as the climate becomes more unstable due to man made climate change. A trend Dem's are trying to do something about. Repub's, not so much.
They should separate insurance cover, so insurance against weather damage is a separate policy. Could/would that be a possible avenue?

Also, cheaper cars with less technology can crash into modern expensive cars brimming with technology, so that's why everyone pays a small fortune due to repair costs.

My Austin Mini 850cc fully comprehensive insurance used to cost me £85 a year, some 30 years ago.

NEWS

Florida tops US for home insurance rates. What's ahead as 'explosive' hurricane season nears​

Portrait of Cheryl McCloudCheryl McCloud
USA TODAY NETWORK - Florida

AD
0:51

Brace yourself.
Home insurance rates are expected, on average, to increase 6 percent in 2024 but could jump as high as 23 percent in states with severe weather, according to a home insurance projection report from Insurify.

We never even had hurricanes prior to 1850!!!!!!!!!!

They should separate insurance cover, so insurance against weather damage is a separate policy. Could/would that be a possible avenue?

Also, cheaper cars with less technology can crash into modern expensive cars brimming with technology, so that's why everyone pays a small fortune due to repair costs.

My Austin Mini 850cc fully comprehensive insurance used to cost me £85 a year, some 30 years ago.
Then nobody could afford insurance in Florida.

Forum List

Back