Harris Kicks Out Restaurant Customers, Replaces Them with Actors

Did you become a moderator?
No. Why?

Do you need a moderator to help you create your thread?

I copied this from this site.

When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Good luck!

No. Why?

Do you need a moderator to help you create your thread?

I copied this from this site.

When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Good luck!
:9:

More trolling? The caption and picture are proof that this was intentional deception. Deception is the issue.
No.

It isn't proof the customers were paid actors.

Why do you think it is? What in that pic and statement makes you think they were paid?

They had booked the restaurant for a private event at 4 PM. You're completely lacking in integrity.
So not a Kamala drop by for the locals. A staged event just like we said. Kick the people out, fill the place with actors and pretend she just dropped by to hang with the locals! You just proved the entire OPs point. It was all fake.

You're keep trolling. We're done.
I'm not trolling. You act like Kamala released a statement that said she will be meeting unannounced with unsuspecting customers at this restaurant.

All we know is she had reserved this restaurant for 4 pm for a planned meet and great while people ate food and spoken with Kamala.

Not sure why a caption doing just that makes you think these people are paid.

Forum List

Back