Former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Dr. Mike Yeadon: The COVID Lies

Biden said not under my watch and overturned everything Trump did except this. I wonder why but yeah, no kidding right?
How could Biden overturn money Trump gave to big pharma for Trump's vaccine that was already created?

What are you talking about?

Yet Genocide Joe, Cackling Kamala, and the entire corporate news pushed Dumb Don’s vax big time.

Biden pushed? Lol. Fauci warned Trump about using the EUA, then Trump bullied his own agencies to get the vaccine out because he had an election to win.

Do you see the enormous similarities yet?
No. I see middle school level name calling. Makes you look hyper partison and silly at the same time. Someone who is hard to take seriously.

Thanks for asking though.

Let’s not forget what this tyrannical demented asshole said back in 2021

Wow. Vaccine mandates. That's never happened. It's almost like I wasn't mandated to take the polio or anthrax vaccine.

Of course it could be argued Biden should have known better to trust Trump's vaccine after Trump ignored Fauci's advice on the EUA, threw billions of our tax money at big pharma, and bullied his own agencies to hurry up and release his vaccine because he had an election to win.

Tell you what. You should ignore, deflect and defend any and all culpability Trump has in regards to the vaccine and focus solely on the fact that Biden mandated the vaccine, like many other other vaccines have been mandated, because it's politically expedient.

Go with that.

Certainly nobody will notice your shameless and transparent partison hypocrisy.

Some folks made big bucks off that covid jawn.

Yes they did. The wealthy made BILLIONS

And others lost EVERYTHING, including their lives. Over 1 million Americans died because your President was a lying incompetent buffoon who care more about being re-elected than he did about saving American lives.

Trump never mentions the hundreds of thousands of deaths he caused with his selfishness and his incompetence. Je just blames China for all of it.

Wow. Vaccine mandates. That's never happened. It's almost like I wasn't mandated to take the polio or anthrax vaccine.

Of course it could be argued Biden should have known better to trust Trump's vaccine after Trump ignored Fauci's advice on the EUA, threw billions of our tax money at big pharma, and bullied his own agencies to hurry up and release his vaccine because he had an election to win.

Tell you what. You should ignore, deflect and defend any and all culpability Trump has in regards to the vaccine and focus solely on the fact that Biden mandated the vaccine, like many other other vaccines have been mandated, because it's politically expedient.

Go with that.

Certainly nobody will notice your shameless and transparent partison hypocrisy.
You’ll do well in our dystopian Orwellian future.

Sorry but there is no getting people like you.

We have a government that wants to kill us. When you realize that, things will suddenly make sense.
Tiresome nonsense.

It seems you are done with the topic.

Have a good day.

Forum List

Back