Republicans 'Play on People's Fears,' Obama Told a Party That Says Democracy Will Die If Trump Wins

Republicans have already ruined our political discourse. Started with busting Clinton for getting a blowjob

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

And you guys gaslit us when we even questioned if Bush lied us into Iraq. 12 years later you vote for a guy who says it.

Then your supreme court will make Trump a king? Sorry. Too dangerous to give him that power. But don't worry. Kamala will wield that power properly.

He was busted for lying about it under oath.

That you can't even be truthful about that just shows how far the left has sunk down the Orwellian hole.

Boy, you guys really miss running against Biden, don't you! You made a race against a man's age and mental state, and now you are stuck with the aged, crook, megalomaniac. I tried to tell you to support Nikki, but you would not listen. Now too late. Looks like you will be saying hello to President Kamala Harris, very soon.

Say.., Putin has offered Russia as a safe haven for disaffected, western, right-wingers, unhappy as authoritarianism loses out to wester democratic principles. Will you be jumping on that train?
Why would we support a half commie when you know we already hate commies?
Trump will win in a landslide.

More advocating for things by the left that, if government weren't around, would have them strung up in a tree by the riled up and angered beyond the line normies.
You're embarrassing bigot fantasies are also not compelling.

Neither of you guys knows jack shit about public education, and you should both probably just shut up.

What, that children need to be protected from purple haired sexual freaks like YOU? Too bad! If my child was school age today? She would absolutely NOT be attending one of these "I Hate America" cesspools.

More and more parents are choosing school choice, private school and homeschool

What, that children need to be protected from purple haired sexual freaks like YOU? Too bad! If my child was school age today? She would absolutely NOT be attending one of these "I Hate America" cesspools.
Again you're embarrassing bigot fantasies are not compelling. You're an ignorant, big mouth bigot. Who knows nothing about public education.

Your contempt for education at all levels arises from the fact that you're an intellectually deviant moron. And so you hold contempt for both education and educated people.

You're embarrassing bigot fantasies are also not compelling.

Neither of you guys knows jack shit about public education, and you should both probably just shut up.

I know it's being corrupted by the left, to the resounding applause of SJW twits like you.

Forum List

Back