Biden/Harris DHS has lost 300,000 children.

Feel free to look them up.

Tater's DHS admits 32,000 didn't show up for their hearing, and another 291,000 were just released into the US and they have no clue where they are.

Nothing dishonest about the thread. Over 300,000 children have been lost by Tater's DHS.
If a LEO releases someone, they stop tracking where they are.

This regime is the biggest child trafficking outfit on Earth. Democrats don't care about children, as evidenced by the support of an open border by this regime resulting in hundreds of thousands of kids being lost.
I wish Republicans would stop complaining and start DOING something.

The Democrats are downright fucking EVIL and the best the Republicans can do is complain about it.

The Democrats are downright fucking EVIL and the best the Republicans can do is complain about it.
I wish republicans could just tell the truth. As you are an object lesson in lying your ass off, I don’t look to you for any development in that area.

But I'm in the music business, and I'll tell you point blank the rap crowd gets ZERO play with me.

Yesterday I was in the music studio with Dr Dre's horn section.

Perhaps real hardliner right wingers will start to run out of necessity. You know the Progressives and perhaps some others will galvanize against it. They may start in local, regional and state elections and perhaps the House of Reps. Many of the Republicans in office will most likely distance themselves from them. This is possible as regional thinking will occur due to federal tyranny.

The number 300,000 isn’t mentioned as it was in the title.

The closest number to 300,000 is 291,000. It doesn’t say they were “lost” as the title alleges. It says they were not put into deportation proceedings.

So the OP is lying. And so are you.
And the “they” is not referring to children.

It’s referencing individuals.

None unaccompanied as far as I can see

In the Trump admin it was POLICY (intentionally punitive policy) to separate children from families and thousands of THOSE were actually lost

Forum List

Back