House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

There are a lot of different polls. Check out the Battleground States here. You Democrats need to do a lot better than this if you think you're going to win. As it is patriotic Americans see through your lies and dishonestly.
She’s ahead in Michigan and Wisconsin. All Harris has to do is take Pennsylvania which your numbers show Trump clinging to a 0.2% lead.

She doesn’t have to do “a lot better”.

Americans crave an alternative to Trump.

Are you Justified with what Biden has done?
Biden hasn’t done anything. Trump is being pursued by the DoJ because there are legitimate cases against him.

I would be adamantly opposed to Biden directing the DoJ to legally pursue Trump, but there’s no indication he has done so.

I support the legal system operating independently and with integrity because that’s what’s good for the country.

You want to use the legal system as a weapon for revenge. That’s bad for the country.

Biden hasn’t done anything. Trump is being pursued by the DoJ because there are legitimate cases against him.

I would be adamantly opposed to Biden directing the DoJ to legally pursue Trump, but there’s no indication he has done so.

I support the legal system operating independently and with integrity because that’s what’s good for the country.

You want to use the legal system as a weapon for revenge. That’s bad for the country.
When Trump's doj investigates the Biden and finds them to be above reproach I will accept that. However
Biden is using the legal system to prosecute his opponent in the election. Bad for the country. You can't have it both ways.
Biden used his influence with countries that hate us to enrich himself and his family. Against the law

When Trump's doj investigates the Biden and finds them to be above reproach I will accept that. However
Biden is using the legal system to prosecute his opponent in the election. Bad for the country. You can't have it both ways.
Biden used his influence with countries that hate us to enrich himself and his family. Against the law
Biden isn’t doing anything. The DoJ is exercising independent judgment to prosecute people who have strong evidence of violating the law. If you guys are willing to nominate that person, it’s your own problem. Anyone should be subject to the law. You shouldn’t be given a free pass.

Do you think Trump should be above the law? Should he be untouchable by the justice system?

I don’t. I think that would be bad for the country.

Biden isn’t doing anything. The DoJ is exercising independent judgment to prosecute people who have strong evidence of violating the law. If you guys are willing to nominate that person, it’s your own problem. Anyone should be subject to the law. You shouldn’t be given a free pass.

Do you think Trump should be above the law? Should he be untouchable by the justice system?

Did you read the report? Pretty well done

Again, you are stating there is evidence but can't actually cite any evidence. I am not reading a bogus 300 page report. Do your own research Todd!
We shall certainly see when we don't have a biased, tainted justice system anymore. Trump will be elected 2025 and let the investigations begin. It will be glorious. It's called real Justice.

You are hiding because you won’t provide any names.

That’s what people do when they are lying.

When people are lying, they link to a report that doesn’t say what they claim it says.
I provided the names in the link dumbass

Do you think Biden should be above the law? Do you think he should be Untouchable by the justice system and given a free pass to have been a traitor and and enriched himself from our enemies? He definitely should be investigated to the same extent that Trump has been. It is bad for the country not to have a good hard look at him for what he's done. It's all outlined in the report from Congress. Let the investigations begin.

Did you read the report? Pretty well done
Disagree.

The only concerning part was allegations about Ukraine which were extremely flimsy and distorted. They distorted Archer’s testimony and did nothing to investigate the policy making process for Shokin, instead relying on reporting from the Washington Post.

Everything else was about Biden having meetings and enchanting pleasantries with Hunter’s associates. That’s hardly illegal.

Have you read the ACTUAL indictments of Trump? They’re well done.

Do you think Biden should be above the law? Do you think he should be Untouchable by the justice system and given a free pass to have been a traitor and and enriched himself from our enemies? He definitely should be investigated to the same extent that Trump has been. It is bad for the country not to have a good hard look at him for what he's done. It's all outlined in the report from Congress. Let the investigations begin.
Biden is not and will not be above the law. Your accusations of him being a “traitor” are absurd.

Disagree.

The only concerning part was allegations about Ukraine which were extremely flimsy and distorted. They distorted Archer’s testimony and did nothing to investigate the policy making process for Shokin, instead relying on reporting from the Washington Post.

Everything else was about Biden having meetings and enchanting pleasantries with Hunter’s associates. That’s hardly illegal.

Have you read the ACTUAL indictments of Trump? They’re well done.
The actual indictments of Trump have fallen apart. Thank God. The Congressional report on Biden is well done and talks a lot about the money that flowed to the bidens. This justice department needs to be replaced with one that would actually follow the rule of law and the prosecutions of biden begin. Damn you been following the real criminal all along pointing your little fingers at others. What a hypocrite you must be
Screenshot_20240821-100204_OneDrive.jpg

The actual indictments of Trump have fallen apart. Thank God. The Congressional report on Biden is well done and talks a lot about the money that flowed to the bidens. This justice department needs to be replaced with one that would actually follow the rule of law and the prosecutions of biden begin. Damn you been following the real criminal all along pointing your little fingers at others. What a hypocrite you must be
View attachment 999080
This report says that Biden spoke on the phone and had dinners.

That’s what you got on him? Really?

Forum List

Back