Trump's Own People Weigh In - Stephanie Grisham Who Spent Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s at Mar-a-Lago With The Trump Family

I'm NOT.
You seem to be.

Post 24.

"there are scumbags in your party too....and they have people that follow them without question,just like trumps followers do...".

Just because you claim it, doesn't make it the truth.
This is USMB.......NOT "Truth" social.
ok i get it....only republicans are scumbags......it must tough on you die hard party people to have someone say that about your party and the little angels that make it up.....nuthin fancy about that.....

ok i get it....only republicans are scumbags......it must tough on you die hard party people to have someone say that about your party and the little angels that make it up.....nuthin fancy about that.....
NEVER stated that.

YOU just can't PROVE democrats have followers like Trump, like you claimed........

Post 24.

"there are scumbags in your party too....and they have people that follow them without question,just like trumps followers do...".

Sure it is.
You just have have $$$, in Trump's case..........Other people's $$$.

Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ' ...

View attachment 999004
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › articles › 2016/02/16
Feb 16, 2016 — In a 1997 Howard Stern interview, the future presidential candidate likened sleeping with multiple women to service in the war he repeatedly ...

You people never learn do you? The moral high ground your looking for just isn't there. None of this is news....you're not opening any eyes or uncovering any secrets.

Last edited:
NEVER stated that.

YOU just can't PROVE democrats have followers like Trump, like you claimed........

Post 24.

You're in a bubble if that's what you think. No Moral high ground for you son...now scurry along to a tranny festival.

You are just looking for an excuse to vote against whats best for America

Trump is petty?

Libs like you who think the election is a beauty contest are worse
Your dear leader THINKS it is..............
Aside from attacking EVERYONE'S looks and attractiveness for decades, Trump says this........

You people never do you? The moral high ground your looking for just isn't there.
A moral high ground greater than Trump and his cult also, isn't a high bar to jump.
None of this is news....you're not opening any eyes of uncovering any secrets.
Sure, I did, I listened to Alex Jones a couple of times.
STILL...........No evidence.

You're in a bubble if that's what you think.
WTF?

Post 24.

No Moral high ground for you son...now scurry along to a tranny festival.
I'm sure you have one to go to.........

1724246441021.png

Have you listened to Vance speak ?

He’s more intelligent than kamala harris or Walz
Vance isn't even as intelligent as your dear leader is.

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance is being widely mocked after he appeared to struggle to answer a simple question on why Americans might want to go for a drink with him.

“Why would people in Wisconsin want to have a beer with you?” a reporter asked Vance at a campaign stop in Eau Claire on Wednesday.

In an awkward moment, the Ohio Senator laughed and then stumbled over a response.

“Uh well, I guess, I guess they’d, they’d like, they’d want to have a beer with me because I actually do like to drink beer,” he said.

WTF?

Vance isn't even as intelligent as your dear leader is.

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance is being widely mocked after he appeared to struggle to answer a simple question on why Americans might want to go for a drink with him.

“Why would people in Wisconsin want to have a beer with you?” a reporter asked Vance at a campaign stop in Eau Claire on Wednesday.

In an awkward moment, the Ohio Senator laughed and then stumbled over a response.

“Uh well, I guess, I guess they’d, they’d like, they’d want to have a beer with me because I actually do like to drink beer,” he said.

WTF?
Your links never mention the beer question

And besides it was a dumb question

I would like to talk politics with any of the major candidates

But make it sound as if voters can be bought for the price of a beer if the candiate tells good jokes

NEVER stated that.

Post 24.

i named them......what more do you want?...

Forum List

Back