Based on the outcome of the election, how will your life be changed?

My life will change little if it does at all, the nation will go further in debt . If a crisis occurs neither candidate has the leadership, skill, or brains to help at all.

My life will change little if it does at all, the nation will go further in debt . If a crisis occurs neither candidate has the leadership, skill, or brains to help at all.

This is pretty much the way I see it.

Keep ignoring the path we're on to your peril, right now the naive, the arrogant and the smug have the 'it doesn't affect me personally' attitude, but someday it's going to get there, and it will be too late at that point to stop it. I personally hope that those that have the attitude of the op are the first to experience the pain that they helped to bring about by dismissing everything in front of their faces for years.

I want Trump back as Commander In Chief because the provided me and my wife the opportunities to rise from low middle income families to financial independence is slipping away.

We did better under Obama than Bush II, then we did better under Trump than Obama, then we did better under Biden than Trump. The opportunities are there for anyone that wants them.

Keep ignoring the path we're on to your peril, right now the naive, the arrogant and the smug have the 'it doesn't affect me personally' attitude, but someday it's going to get there, and it will be too late at that point to stop it. I personally hope that those that have the attitude of the op are the first to experience the pain that they helped to bring about by dismissing everything in front of their faces for years.

Yes, we are on a path to peril, we are being lead down it by the duopoly that you have sworn your allegiance to

We did better under Obama than Bush II, then we did better under Trump than Obama, then we did better under Biden than Trump. The opportunities are there for anyone that wants them.
Hahaha…your hair is getting purple’er by the day. You’ve really lost all your shit…Mexico’s people did better under Biden…Americans got FUCKED!

Hahaha…your hair is getting purple’er by the day. You’ve really lost all your shit…Mexico’s people did better under Biden…Americans got FUCKED!

Sorry you are suffering, but me and mine have never done better.

Yes, we are on a path to peril, we are being lead down it by the duopoly that you have sworn your allegiance to

I only see one side of the duopoly coordinated and hard at work taking us there, the other side is just a bunch of pathetic and inept losers that couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. One side is far more dangerous than the other right now, you're just too far into your TDS syndrome to see it or care.

Sorry you are suffering, but me and mine have never done better.

Thanks for so eloquently displaying exactly what I was talking about, arrogant asshole. You may be fine, but the future you're helping to usher in for your children and grandchildren is not going to be so rosy.

How much of the last quarters revenue went to the debt?

too much.

but that will not change no matter which one wins, Trump was the biggest spending POTUS till Biden, and whomever wins will take the title from Biden.

If you claim to care about the debt and still vote for the duopoly you are either lying to yourself or to me

Based on the outcome of the election, how will your life be changed?​

Inflation due to the further devaluation of currency through money printing and accelerated government spending regardless of of the victor.

If the commiecrats win, they are the greatest firearms salesmen in history, I look for a rush to the gun stores and a strain on the availability of ammunition.

The economy was supposed to have failed in 2008 when Obama became President according to the right wing loons. The stock market climbed 149% under his presidency.
0bama's stock market dropped 3000 points down to the 6000s AFTER he was elected. And this was after he and his Democrat Congress cratered it from Bush's high of 17000. They don't get credit for any inevitable bounce back.

Forum List

Back