Based on the outcome of the election, how will your life be changed?

So, there are a lot of folks on here that are pretty heavily invested in the outcome of the election from an emotional standpoint.

My question to you all, this time next year how will your daily lives have changed based upon the outcome of the election.
I expect the economy to boom next year regardless of who wins.

The economy is more dependent on the actions of the Fed than the president, although the money spent on infrastructure and manufacturing during the current administration will benefit the country for decades to come.

However, if we don't get the debt under control, we are headed toward destruction.

The reason it matters who we elect president is because of how they will handle a crisis. And Trump proved during the pandemic he is a total fucking idiot who got a million Americans killed through his stupidity, ignorance, and incompetence.

Every administration faces a crisis, and we cannot afford a moron like Trump at the helm.

This feels different. little things are fucking up. Concerts are cancelled because people can't figure out the planning, Boeing has errors on issues seemingly fixed decades ago. Petty crime is rampant. Hell even the military fucked up that Gaza dock.

And you think all this is because of the Dems?

The economy was supposed to have failed in 2008 when Obama became President according to the right wing loons. The stock market climbed 149% under his presidency.

$11.5 GOVT debt-over-spending 08-16. The trillion dollar stimulus baked in. Market had nowhere to go but “up” or WW collapse. 2015-2016 flat when the money ran out. American ingenuity can mostly overcome bad policy to a point, but 12 years of criminal GOVT is very hard to undo.

because of leftist economic policy as well as leftist social policy.

Yeah, Boeings problems had nothing to do with them spending more on stock buy backs than designing new planes

It is all the Dems fault! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So, there are a lot of folks on here that are pretty heavily invested in the outcome of the election from an emotional standpoint.

My question to you all, this time next year how will your daily lives have changed based upon the outcome of the election.
Right now, I think all Americans are enjoying the inflation and are getting exited at the prospect of a 44% capital gains on their retirement investments as well as higher taxes in general.

Americans also seem to want another 20 million illegals into the country, because it's just the right thing to do.

Oh, and the free abortions, why not have a DNC convention 24/7 with free abortions around the clock?

Why not just give free abortions from here on out? I forgot, the abortion industry is a billion-dollar industry and are all just a bunch of greedy infanticidal bastards.

My bad.

Last edited:
Without charges and prosecution for 2020, America is finished. We are trending dowm more rapidly than ever before. An open borders Police state run by communists.
Clearly we need a walled off police state run by fascists to defeat them.

Here's what will happen no matter....the Uber rich get richer. The middle and lower working classes will continue to be the world leaders in work ethic, productivity, and loyalty.

Which is not going to happen no matter which of them wins.

Things would not be headed so fast downhill if the criminals were not given the keys. If they are in long enough it becomes unfixable. We are in year 12 (but for Trump 4 yrs) now. They are creating one-party rule forever situation. It may be unfixable? These people would kill 10 million and jail 25 million if they thought it would make them more wealthy.

Yeah, Boeings problems had nothing to do with them spending more on stock buy backs than designing new planes

It is all the Dems fault! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You have your view, I have mine.

When you concentrate on shit outside your reason of being, your reason of being, especially something as complex as ain aircraft, suffers.

I am not confident in Harris to improve the economy. As others have noted, the economy will deteriorate because price controls and further taxes on corporations and people will take incentives out. I do better when my neighbors are doing better because of low unemployment, high paying jobs, affordable energy, and lower costs.

Forum List

Back