Based on the outcome of the election, how will your life be changed?

So, there are a lot of folks on here that are pretty heavily invested in the outcome of the election from an emotional standpoint.

My question to you all, this time next year how will your daily lives have changed based upon the outcome of the election.
US has kind of put themselves at a crossroads...

They are either going down the route of evidence and science and thus promote it more OR the route of ignorance and propaganda...

There is a feeling that with the way the Supreme Court is set up and GOP set to control the Senate, add that to Project 2025, the guardrails aren't there to stop the MAGA and Trump... Before Trump incompetence could be relied upon...

Unfortunately there is a heavy correlation between MAGA and the people that thought Iraq Invasion was a good idea (rem the 'Freedom Fries')... Yep those guys... In Europe, they just know they are more gullible than most, the same characteristics that made them not question WMD myth is the one that doesn't question migrant crime myth (or the Trump economy built on borrowing).

and how will voting for either of the Major candidates fix this?

Who said it would? There are other issues, the debt is a big one, but the other issues cause it to keep being piled on. Illegal immigration being one of them. All you ever want to focus on is the debt, why is that?

That's an easy one. If Giggles wins and enacts her Marxist plans, the economy will fail. I don't feel like losing half or more my net worth. If Trump wins, and restores his first-term policies, the economy will roar, just like it did in his first term.

Ah, the rewriting of history by the MAGAts.

from both sides, thus whichever one wins it really will not make much of a difference.

Right. Nothing is different than in 2019? You dumb OX.
It's blatant proof that the ballot boxes were stuffed in those 16% of counties, they only need a few small areas to pull off the deed, it doesn't have to be 'wide spread' at all. They'll do it again this year as well since they got away with it last time. The more they get away with, the more 'in your face' and blatant they are the next time.

One way was using the poor (they will do anything to make $250/night) as MULES to haul backpacks of illegitimate votes after midnight on Drop Box routes (even stacks of Biden only votes in a late rush). Add that to more highly paid DEM operatives in the Count rooms willing to run stacks multiple times (using different tabulators) it became easy to add in 100K votes late at night when nobody is watching.

We did better under Obama than Bush II, then we did better under Trump than Obama, then we did better under Biden than Trump. The opportunities are there for anyone that wants them.

"better under Obama than Bush II" At $1T dollar per year GOVT slush fund. Unheard of reckless spending at the time. Now its' the new normal baked in by the Criminals (those robbing American treasure to gain wealth and power).

Well I’m certainly an anarchist and proud if it. Why do you accept a criminal authority ruling over you? I thought engineers were logical.

Logical enough to realize anarchism is a pipe dream and would only result in the biggest and the strongest lording over the rest.

0bama's stock market dropped 3000 points down to the 6000s AFTER he was elected. And this was after he and his Democrat Congress cratered it from Bush's high of 17000. They don't get credit for any inevitable bounce back.

giphy.gif

too much.

but that will not change no matter which one wins, Trump was the biggest spending POTUS till Biden, and whomever wins will take the title from Biden.

If you claim to care about the debt and still vote for the duopoly you are either lying to yourself or to me

FALSE but people like you keep saying it. DEMS and CHINA played the FLU SCAM. DEMS locked everyone out of work and school. Congress ran up debt to pay them as basically a bribe.//

Logical enough to realize anarchism is a pipe dream and would only result in the biggest and the strongest lording over the rest.
Sorry but that’s illogical, but very establishment of you.

Last edited:
Not even English as a response....

anarchists are no better than communists, not surprising they ran around together in the late 1800's and early 1900's.
Thank you.

No. You know nothing about anarchy, other than what the State has told you. Before discussing a topic you should know something about it. Most engineers agree.

So, there are a lot of folks on here that are pretty heavily invested in the outcome of the election from an emotional standpoint.

My question to you all, this time next year how will your daily lives have changed based upon the outcome of the election.
We saw the incompetence, chaos, and just plain stupidity of a Trump Admin.

I for one don’t want that again

Thank you.

No. You know nothing about anarchy, other than what the State has told you. Before discussing a topic you should know something about it. Most engineers agree.

I know it doesn't work. And like Communism has been advocated for and foisted on people as a cure all for society.

Forum List

Back