Trump's Own People Weigh In - Stephanie Grisham Who Spent Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s at Mar-a-Lago With The Trump Family

Admit it.. Trump’s your secret love.. 😏
1724238029345.png

how about biden and harris...obama....clintons....AOC.....pelosi...schumer....yea i know you think they are wonderful people...
So.............Show some wearing their candidates garb like the Trump cult does.
Do they have a store?
Where are their virtual trading cards?
Their bibles?

So.............Show some wearing their candidates garb like the Trump cult does.
Do they have a store?
Where are their virtual trading cards?
Their bibles?
why do you keep moving that goal post?...the ones mentioned have people defending them no matter what....you people covered up bidens old age problems,cults do shit like that too for their leaders.....you dont need trading cards to conduct yourselves like a cult would.... many in congress pray on their constituents fear.....yes even your side does that....if you dont like being called a cult member,then start criticizing your party and the scumbags in it........

I'd bet a dollar to a dime that she is simply vindictively lying about DJT because he fired her.

"Fired her"??

Actually, she quit.

Quit in disgust, as other staffers did, when they saw the traitorous disaster that was January 6th.

why do you keep moving that goal post?
I'm NOT.
You seem to be.

Post 24.

"there are scumbags in your party too....and they have people that follow them without question,just like trumps followers do...".
...the ones mentioned have people defending them no matter what....you people covered up bidens old age problems,cults do shit like that too for their leaders.....you dont need trading cards to conduct yourselves like a cult would.... many in congress pray on their constituents fear.....yes even your side does that....if you dont like being called a cult member,then start criticizing your party and the scumbags in it........
Just because you claim it, doesn't make it the truth.
This is USMB.......NOT "Truth" social.

Attack this person they will. But we all know her as a fierce supporter and defender of Trump prior to certain things. The apologists will come out, but it's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. The House the=at Trump built is crumbling down around him and his following.

Among the more eyebrow-raising speakers Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention was a former Trump administration official: Stephanie Grisham, who previously served as press secretary to Donald Trump as well as chief of staff to first lady Melania Trump.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

In brief remarks at the beginning of Tuesday night’s programming, Grisham first laid out her Trump bona fides: She wasn’t just a supporter of the former president, she said, but “a true believer” and one of his closest advisers.

“The Trump family became my family. I spent Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s at Mar-a-Lago. I saw him when the cameras were off,” Grisham said.

WATCH: Former Trump staffer, Stephanie Grisham, addresses the Democratic National Convention

Grisham "I love my country more than my party" claimed that, behind closed doors, Trump mocked his supporters as “basement dwellers” and once, on a hospital visit, he was upset that cameras were focused on intensive care unit patients rather than on him.

“He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth,” she said. “He used to tell me, ‘It doesn’t matter what you say, Stephanie. Say it enough, and people will believe you.’”

video:

And we know that without direct evidence of this being said, they'll ignore it. We also know, that with direct evidence of this being said, they'd ignore it too.

Attack this person they will. But we all know her as a fierce supporter and defender of Trump prior to certain things. The apologists will come out, but it's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. The House the=at Trump built is crumbling down around him and his following.

Among the more eyebrow-raising speakers Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention was a former Trump administration official: Stephanie Grisham, who previously served as press secretary to Donald Trump as well as chief of staff to first lady Melania Trump.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

In brief remarks at the beginning of Tuesday night’s programming, Grisham first laid out her Trump bona fides: She wasn’t just a supporter of the former president, she said, but “a true believer” and one of his closest advisers.

“The Trump family became my family. I spent Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s at Mar-a-Lago. I saw him when the cameras were off,” Grisham said.

WATCH: Former Trump staffer, Stephanie Grisham, addresses the Democratic National Convention

Grisham "I love my country more than my party" claimed that, behind closed doors, Trump mocked his supporters as “basement dwellers” and once, on a hospital visit, he was upset that cameras were focused on intensive care unit patients rather than on him.

“He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth,” she said. “He used to tell me, ‘It doesn’t matter what you say, Stephanie. Say it enough, and people will believe you.’”

video:

Yeah.... Did Trump say those things just before he grabbed the steering wheel?

Some pervert films her in the dark and Democrats end up salivating.. Granted .. these days it’s not exactly the smartest thing to do..

Do you really think that compares to bj’s in the Oval Office and far worse?
You're wasting your breath. These morons actually believe there is a moral high ground in DC. Let them be, their ignorance is their bliss.

Some pervert films her in the dark and Democrats end up salivating.. Granted .. these days it’s not exactly the smartest thing to do..
That was the movie theatre's camera.
Do you really think that compares to bj’s in the Oval Office and ethnically far worse?
Yes.
Then again, no one has topped Trump.

You're wasting your breath. These morons actually believe there is a moral high ground in DC. Let them be, their ignorance is their bliss.
With Trump as your dear leader............
The bar for that isn't very high, it's...........UNDER ground

Forum List

Back