Kamalla Harris should have to answer for claiming Michael Brown was murdered

Too bad for you that I studied the situation. Because Brown was 20 years away from Wilson when he was shot. What you're repeating is what Wilson told after he had months to practice his story. Wison tried to run over Brown and Johnsn after rudely telling them to get off the street. They had a breif confrontation and Brown and Johnsn were gone. When Wilson shot Brown, Brown was 20 yards away facing Wilson. According to Wilsons story Brown was supposedly running towards him and Wison feared for his life. Now you can believe that bulshit because a white cop shot a black peron, thereby satifying your racist fantasy, but that "I was in danger for my life" is a lie told by cops to cover their ass when they have unjustifiably killed someone.
funniest rendition of the facts I've ever seen.

do you write for Kamala?

That is factually incorrect, and you need to stop spreading misinformation.

Harris, Warren Wrong About Brown Shooting​

"But on the issue of whether Wilson acted in self-defense in shooting Brown, the DOJ’s 86-page report said that he had.

The shots Wilson fired “were in self-defense and thus were not objectively unreasonable under the Fourth Amendment,” which prohibits unreasonable seizures and use of force, the report said. It concluded that Wilson’s “actions do not constitute prosecutable violations under the applicable federal criminal civil rights statute, 18 U.S.C. § 242, which prohibits uses of deadly force that are ‘objectively unreasonable,’ as defined by the United States Supreme Court.”

No, its not factually incorrect. Brown was unarmed. There was no threat to Wilsons life. Again, I understand how you racists wanto justify this murder, but Harris doesn't have to correct anything she has said in regards to what happened to Mike Brown.

No, its not factually incorrect. Brown was unarmed. There was no threat to Wilsons life. Again, I understand how you racists wanto justify this murder, but Harris doesn't have to correct anything she has said in regards to what happened to Mike Brown.
it's amazing IM1 thinks he's the only person on this board that researched that incident.

Brown did more than just attack the officer, he tried to take the officers gun. He might have been “20 years away” but he was facing the officer when he was shot.

Don’t do crime. Don’t fight with the police. That’s all people have to do.

91D0DEE2-660F-413B-96C7-AEBC86EA9CB3.jpeg

You and Kumalla are entitled to your own opinions, but not to your own set of facts.

By the way, a black man announced the findings.

U.S.

DOJ clears Darren Wilson in Michael Brown killing​

Forum List

Back