Kamalla Harris should have to answer for claiming Michael Brown was murdered

The duplicity of the Trump supporters knows no bounds.

And it doesn't even produce a twinge in them.

Totally oblivious. Self awareness level: zero

If the mob in the capital wanted to take cops firearms they would have several cops were taken over by the mob or so the courts claim.
That's right they would have. But the cops weren't carrying firearms. So the insurrectionists instead stole all of their other weapons and equipment and beat the cops with those weapons and equipment.

Any one of those cops would have been justified in using deadly force.

If you want to embarrass yourself and attempt to argue otherwise, knock yourself out.

So my point stands.

That's right they would have. But the cops weren't carrying firearms. So the insurrectionists instead stole all of their other weapons and equipment and beat the cops with those weapons and equipment.

If you want to embarrass yourself and attempt to argue otherwise, knock yourself out.

So my point stands.
But the cops weren't carrying firearms.
Ashli was shot with a bow and arrow?

So my point stands.
so how did the woman get murdered by an unarmed cop?

Ashli was shot with a bow and arrow?
You seem a bit confused. Due to that hero cop's actions, the violent mob didn't actually get to assault the cops and the congresspeople inside the chambers.

I was of course, referring to the violent mob in front of and just inside of the capital.

Following?

You seem a bit confused. Due to that hero cop's actions, the violent mob didn't actually get to assault the cops and the congresspeople inside the chambers.

I was of course, referring to the violent mob in front of and just inside of the capital.

Following?
You seem a bit confused.

you're obviously the one confused.

Cold blooded murder does not make someone a hero.

he used unnecessary lethal force on an unarmed woman.

He could have walked up to her, used the gun to tap her on the head, and prevent unneeded bloodshed.

Forum List

Back