House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

Harris has him by almost 3 points and growing.

There are a lot of different polls. Check out the Battleground States here. You Democrats need to do a lot better than this if you think you're going to win. As it is patriotic Americans see through your lies and dishonestly.
Screenshot_20240820-184225_Chrome.jpg

Trump had the scruples not to try to politically prosecute political rivals because it's not good for the country. The gloves will be off this time MAGA. Do you steal from the people who pay you like Joe does?
So you’re voting for Trump because he will politically prosecute rivals which is bad for the country.

The report didn’t provide any evidence of Joe Biden corruption.

Can you provide it?
Why don't you go ahead and reread it and then write a letter to your congressman. The report was good enough for me to think that Joe Biden needs to go on trial for corruption. I am not alone, That's what I know.

Dishonest?

From you! Mister graph man
LOL how many hoaxes about Donald Trump did you fall for hahaha! You really are a dumb shit, your party has set the president for political prosecution! Now you're going to cry if Trump prosecutes Biden after Biden no longer has Garland to protect him. Dishonest is almost an understatement for you guys!
Screenshot_20210608-191000_Chrome.jpg

Hurt your feelings crappy boy LOL. You must be too stupid to keep up with the conversation. Let me know when I can own you again dumbass! I'm sure it'll be soon
Keep dreaming ShortBus.

The worst you've managed to do to me so far is bore me.

You simply are not intelligent enough to craft a decent insult.

I mean, look at the track record here. Your best effort has been to attempt to copy me, which is basically an admission of defeat.

Keep dreaming ShortBus.

I mean, look at the track record here. Your best effort has been to attempt to copy me, which is basically an admission of defeat.
Hahaha, I've owned the term short bus since you presented it. I've actually had physical evidence of you on a short bus, your whining and crying about it won't help you. You are pathetic and uneducated. You're very lucky to have me here to show you,
20240808_204107.jpg
and own you. LOL

Crappy boy and His short bus hahaha!

Keep dreaming ShortBus.

BTW how do you like being called crappy boy? It seems to really fit, pretty much like it's you. Very fitting

Why don't you go ahead and reread it and then write a letter to your congressman. The report was good enough for me to think that Joe Biden needs to go on trial for corruption. I am not alone, That's what I know.
I don’t have to. You have to ask yourself if comer Pyle and gym Jordan found corruption why didn’t they recommend further action.

Forum List

Back